Tree of Savior Forum

Clarification on Pandemic needed

So I’m reading the description for this skill, and I really don’t understand a lot of it. I feel like the wording (surprise!) is horrible. Please help me get it.

Pandemic: “Spread all status ailments on enemies to other enemies within the range.”

Now here’s the first thing I’m not getting; “ALL status ailments”. From what I’m reading from other users on discord, it doesn’t spread really any status ailments let alone all. For instance, it doesn’t spread Incinerate, you need to get the attri for that - and its only 50%. It also doesn’t spread Chort poison, Thorns, etc… So clearly this is bad wording…

The other thing I’m not getting; “Applies a maximum of 33 times” for level 15. What does number of times mean? 33 = number of targets? Or 33 = number of debuffs spread?..

Also another question; Incinerate: Infect - this only spreads if incinerate is the thing that finishes an enemy right?

Thanks all.

Yes, pandemic has a limited number of debuffs that you can spread. Most notable are freeze, black death steam, and hexing, as well as incinerate with the attribute. Other ailments I never bothered spreading since I mainly used PD for dps.

Applies a max of 33 times is the number of targets it can spread debuffs to. So at lv15, you can spread debuffs to up to 33 targets.

And yes to the last.

1 Like

Incinerate infect doesn’t spread incinerate itself, only other debuffs (i.e. black death). So it’s even less useful than you think.

The best use for Pandemic is to spread Black Death and Hexing, other than that, either the debuff doesn’t work or it’s not worth spreading.

2 Likes