Tree of Savior Forum

Chronomancer R1

Hey, I wanted to know if Chrono’s R1 is any good?
The skills don’t seem very worth it for rank 5 unless you were planning on going to at least chrono 2 where you get haste!

Quicken wouldn’t help you level at all. Stop description says that monsters don’t take damage as well??
Do they take it once it’s off? Then it’d be useful. Revive seems kind of useless since you must cast it before they die…

Slow… really… that’s the worse CC.

Someone please prove me wrong.

the power for slow an quicken are in the attributes, but also they are mostly useless to you…

so quickens attributes increase crit significantly, while slow drastically reduces their crit resistance, combined with the increased attack speed makes it so your melee’s should murder there targets.

stop is only useful for pyros really as a means to stack fireballs and stuff under targets.

slow has been nice for training mobs through fireballs but that’s about it for soloing

oh and reincarnate works on dungeon bosses so double cubes…

Hello ^^!
Would also love to know more about chronomancer. My current build may not allow me to take more than R1 Chrono. Would love to hear more from experienced chronomancer =)
waits

Does not. What lets them resurrect bosses is backmasking, aka rank 3 :disappointed:

I’ll get back to you once I start leveling again! I’m currently taking C1 chrono and will be until rank 7. So far, stop has been nice for breathing space on bosses (though I have more than once embarassingly died trying to cast it AAAND I JUST LEARNED FROM LEGWYN DUNGEON that it doesn’t work onn flying targets?) and quicken’s +25% crit attribute is great for your party. Quicken in itself is really weirdly unnoticeable though, and very ping-based apparently. Quarrel shooters and such can have fun with it though.

And yeah, stop does allow once its off.

There is no point to take Chrono if you are not going Chrono3.

I don’t think Stop is working on the boss in Legwyn Dungeon. I tried to do it on the mineloader or w/e boss that 2 shots people. I tried to used stop and it didn’t work and i got owned being that close. Yes I do have the attribute and have time stopped the boss in level 90 dungeon. I guess it only works on certain bosses? IDK… Maybe it was lag?

Also yeah, you go C3 chrono or no chrono.

it does work on dungeon bosses, it’s just really hard to get it to work, so far in about 21 dungeon runs I’ve had it successfully work 3 times.

I really don’t know what’s going on with it though, I’m starting to think the fact that it works may be part of a glitch, i.e maybe it’s applied via link, or maybe you need to do it while jumping, maybe you hit him with it just as he’s dieing because just applying it usually misses as far as I can tell.

I noticed it didn’t work on Mineloader either. I just assumed I missed, even though the range would’ve worked as it had in the siaulai mission. I freeze wood spirit to lure it all the time, but I just never got it on any of the legwyn bosses.

I’ll record next time I go in then, if I go in. I really dislike the legwyn dungeon partially because of that hah

No bosses have resisted stop yet for me (haven’t tried on mineloader). As for reincarnate I’ve seen it work on a world boss @2nd Demon Prison first hand while my reincarnate failed on the several attempts made by yours truly (yes within the duration).

Do you guys think either character level or skill level contributes to the chance of reincarnate working?

So far 0% success rate on mission bosses.