Tree of Savior Forum

Chronomancer Build | IceQueen

Hello, j’ai repris un build d’une méta pour le Chronomancer, si jamais vous avez des questions où si vous avez des recommandations n’hésitez pas !!

Hi, I made a Chronomancer build, tell me what you think of it. I’ll make an english version of the build soon. If you have some advice or some question please go for it !

Croissant.

Good build, you don’t really need Ice Pike 15 as you get better cast time with a few levels on Ice Bolt. Most people leav backmasking at 1 but I don’t really know how it works so it’s up to you.

Well I don’t know does Ice bolt really is that good? And for basmasking i don’t intend to do so much PvP so Slow doesn’t matter much, but i’m not at this level so I take every advice I have^^ thank you !

Ice Bolt is good for PvE as it provides some utility. You can freeze mobs for 5 seconds, that’s a lot considering you hit 2~3 mobs and have 3 overheat. More levels with fixed cast time means you need less cast time to cast level 1 IB, if you have it at level 3 for example you need 0,333s to cast level 1 Ice Bolt, you don’t need to wait for the casting bar to be full (which casts it at max level)

Okay thanks, I changed it a little bit, do you think it is better with Ice bolt 6 ?