Tree of Savior Forum

Choosing between these builds - Need Advise

Hey everyone,

So, im quite new here and did not play the Beta. I mostly read forums and watched some gameplay and decided to start by playing Wizard.

I really enjoy PvP and GvG so Cryomancer seemed the best choice for me. Plus I play with parties 90% of the time. I like the CC oriented and buff aspect of Cryomancer + Chrono, so i started mixing up a few builds ive seen around.

I made 3 diferent versions (only able to post 2 links) of them and would like to know from you guys what you think about them. If one is more oriented to what and stuff like that. I have no idea about the status optimization for any of those builds (like i said, quite new here) so if you feel like giving a tip, please feel free to do so.

Also, I feel to note that If those are not the correct order to class up please let me know, I build those up to show which the final goals of each build would be.

Wizard - Cryo C3 - Chrono C3:

Wizard - Cryo C3 - Chrono C2 - Linker:

The last would be:
Wizard - Cryo C3 - Chrono C2 - Rune Caster (mainly aiming for the Rune of Ice skill - Every other one is the same as the other builds)

Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Abakxi

I would change your 2 options into:

Wiz > Cryo or Pyro > Linker 2 > Chrono 3

or keep the:

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Chrono 3

Chrono 3 is just too much better than Chrono 2 for you to lose 1 rank on it for Linker1, which is only really useful at rank2+.

These 2 I listed are both very good and the most required for late-game content.

Skill changes:

Wiz: EQ 1, Lethargy 1, Sleep 5, RS 5, EB 3 is probably the most popular skill set (and best) for wiz1.

Cryo: Subzero Shield 10, Frost Pillar 5, Snow Rolling 5 (PvP, 1 for PvE since you pretty much need to get too close to mobs), Ice Bolt 5 is fine (too much SP consumption and too little cast time change after that), Pike can be high-level but doesn’t need level 15. Ice Wall is pretty good for CC, ground control and can make a lot of hits if someone can strike it.

Chrono: I’d go reincarnate 1 ~ 3 and put more points into stop maybe? looks fine though

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback! Made the ajustments you sugested and it does seem better. Not having Subzero shield 10 was my bad, thought it was already.

What stats would you recommend for this build (Cryo C3 + Chrono C3)? I’ve read that int does not increse your dmg output that much and that a CC build like this would require a lot of SP

Remember you can’t reset status (yet) so think about what you really want:

1. If you want to take a DPS class after rank 7 INT is actually pretty good, it gets better the more you pump it and even better with rak scaling.

2. If you intend to go for a mostly supporti build you should go with CON, maybe 2:1/3:1/4:1 CON:INT, because your thing is not the damage you deal with your skills but how they affect monsters, so survival may be your best option.

3. About SPR, I wouldn’t invest into it, you can go for 30 SPR or something like that but you get your SP from potions, not recovery, those points will make much more difference applied on your main stats. (Alchemists sell very good potions at good prices [for the buyer])