Tree of Savior Forum

Choosing a build after patch, help me please

the problem that i see with this build is that it dont have how deal with many monsters, just have a great nuk combo against bosses.

No problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRnz7FuBTc

Just know how to position yourself and time your CC.

Which options of build below do you guys think is more viable considering PvP purpose (PvE will be just for level up doing dungeons/quests… not doing any pve end game content with this toon):

• Build 1
  • Build 2 (please desconsider the skill distribution on featherfoot circles because I don’t know how much I should spend on it… will discover if I choose doing this build haha)

no one has any thoughts? :confused:

FF in Pvp is nice…if u manage to hit ur enemy while levitating with bloodcurse…opposite effect - if u dont or if he hits u several times before u get him…ur dead.
Else it could work with all the cc u have.

i will make similiar pvp build, but think will switch wiz 2 with link 1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i still didn’t decide which path to take. I feel in either builds lacks something. One thing is certain: i wanna a kino3 for pvp, but dunno which path will synergize most.

Problem is Kino3 is cc oriented and lacks in damage. Adding chrono will be full support/cc oriented. Going FF2 adds damage but it makes difficulty to choose the other circles :confused:

Well, propably I’ll wait for more ideas and think a little more before doing this pvp toon.

ill got a ff 2 myself and i only can tell u 1 thing: having no linker while beeing FF sucks xD