Tree of Savior Forum

Choice between Cryo C2 or RC

My current planned build is Wiz1>Cryo1>Psy3>RC>Warlock

But I’ve been thinking that Cryo skills seems fun at the moment (at level 70, I know it’s too early). So I’m thinking in getting Cryo2 instead of RC. Would love to hear your suggestions. And does IW get increased durability through levels?

And this one’s for PvE, and mostly solo play.

I think RC might be a better choice? You don’t really get much from Cryo2 except a bigger ice wall. RC would probably be better for you to burst down bosses (despite the long cast time of the Ice Rune)

Oh okay, it’s RC then. Thanks for the info.

Yes, Ice Wall has 2xSkillvl hp. Though, Audra staff will give you Ice Wall lvl 7 which is ok for iw/pp combo.
I’d took wizard 2 instead if you dont have any cleric with safety zone around you. Why RC? Only for Rune of Ice and IW-PP combo once in 3 minutes?
It is only good against bosses, while PvE is most against mobs. Rune of destruction has long cd and weak without wiz3. Go wiz2 for channeling of PP and Gravity field or necro1 for burst dmg every 20 seconds and 2x archer damage debuff.

If you’re focusing on IW+PP combo, you don’t need kino3 for that since damage is based on magic attack.

I believe Cryo3 has better utility than Kino3. With Cryo3, icewall stays longer, making you proc more ice shards.

As what I’ve learned from other forumers, Wiz3>Cryo1>Kino1>RC has the strongest IW+PP combo.

In my opinion, Wiz>Cryo3>Kino1>RC is a good support and boss-damager. You still have R7 to think about tho.

@ukhanev what skills do you suggest? Is it for the quick cast attribute? And what else, since I didn’t get sleep or lethargy at wiz1

@Crossfall not necessarily focusing on that combo. Just want to be effective in PvE independently and that combo is really helpful, but not really my staple. And am thinking of going for Warlock at the moment. But if I go cryo3 what skills should I get besides ice wall?

But your suggestions are welcome. I’ll keep that in mind.

Frost Pillar 5
Snow Rolling 5

I just noticed you liked to solo-play. Psychokino3 is better at soloing tbh.

If you want solo-PvE class - go wiz3-link2-thauma1-Featherfoot. Or even wiz3-ele3-warlock it is a solid meta build, both party and solo. Though, for me it is not very interesting to play this build.
Wiz2-Psy3-Wiz3-Warlock is also nice and fun to play build.
Cry3 is nice for pure suport cryo-chrono build, but you must have a party then.
For solo - wiz-Cryo3-Sorc1-Necro2 or wiz3-link-sorc-necro2 is also a nice summon and afk farming class. The second one is focused on more burst damage, while cryo3 is more defensive and support.

Just to share a previous thread I’ve created

I’m currently lvl230+ build is wiz1>cry1>kin3>cry2>wl

If you wan to solo… kino3 is better.
If u wana be more useful in party… cry3 is better
Kino3 has more dmg than Cry3. Cry3 more CC cause of FP.
Why no RC? Because I wana PVP in future.

For PP+IW combo… Cry2 + kin1 is enough. You get to hit 9 blocks of icewall. Unless u wana do those complicated 10 hits icewall which I feel not easy to pull off.

I choose wiz1>cry1>kin3>cry2>wl cause in future I might go Cry3 when rank 8 to 10 comes out, and all the way with warlock 2 and 3. More future proof and best CC class combo imo.
ie: wiz1>cry1>kin3>wiz2>wl>cry3>wl2>wl3

If u choose Wiz2, yes u got uninterrupted PP and GP… but you are missing Cry3 if you wana keep warlock3 in near future. But not a bad choice.
ie: wiz1>cry1>kin3>wiz2>wl>wiz3>wl2>wl3
(will argue to go towards wiz3 since you already at wiz2)

If you choose RC, you are missing Cry3 and Wiz3. Prefer Cry2 since you can PP combo longer.
ie: wiz1>cry1>kin3>RC>wl>cry2>wl2>wl3

I believe Cry3 is better than wiz3… who needs uninterrupt PP/GP when u basically suck every mob up and cast whatever combo you like solo-ing or partying (more PVE). Then again, you get 50% more dmg from wiz3 for solo-ing.

As for RC, you will loose Cry3 great PVE CC… forever (if you don’t wana miss any cool Rank 8 ~ 10 classes)

So the question to yourself is… Do you want to able to solo and provide great party CC in future?.. OR … Be king of burst dmg for now by choosing RC (pray you don’t get interrupted)?

Thanks for your suggestions and helpful info.