https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y5886chy

Stat Allocation
Full INT

Itemization

1. Weapon
    Unique Lv 380
    Minimum Magic Attack Requirement : 10,000
    Staff - Transcendence Stage 5 | Anvil Enhancement +11 | Blue Gem Lv 6 x5
    Stats : INT / CON / SPR Any of this major stat will do the job.
    Tip *Finishing the “Main Quest Line” (Yellow Flag) up to Astral Tower (Ignas) gives you roughly 15 - 18 Million Silver. Save that up so you can get your hands on a [Asio Staff Recipe] for a free Transcendence Stage 5. *
  • Asio Staff
    DEX ▲ 53
    INT ▲ 121
    SPR ▲ 63
    Fire Property Attack ▲ 402
    AoE Attack Ratio ▲ 1

Staff for more Fire Property Damage
Pyromancer Attribute Staff Mastery : Fire
​*When equipped with a [Staff], increases damage dealt with Fire property magic attacks by 5% per attribute level​

Trivia
Did you know? You can reposition a [FireBall] when eqipped with a staff. Try it for yourself!

Free Practonium

1. Armor
    Unique Lv 380
    Minimum Phyisical Defense Requirement : 8,500
    Kedoran Galaktikos Full Plate Armor Set
    No Trans No Anvil Enhancement No Gem No Stats
    (Free) Obtainable through completing Pajauta’s Quest Line

Wizard Attribute Plate Mastery : Defense
*Allows you to equip [Plate] armor
15% Physical Damage reduced when the player is equipped with 4 pieces of [Plate] armor

1. Accessory
  • Necklace: Gift of Demise
    Magic Defense ▲ 222
    INT ▲ 11
    Maximum SP ▲ 622
    Magic Attack ▲ 32
    (Free) Obtainable through completing Astral Tower Quest Line

• Bracelet: Schaffen Bracelet Fragment
    Magic Defense ▲ 111
    INT ▲ 6
    Maximum HP ▲ 110
    Critical Magic Attack ▲ 118
    (Free) Obtainable through completing Astral Tower Quest Line

1. Cards
  • Red
    Chapparition Card x3
    ​[Card Equip Effect] Magic Damage +[★]% for 6 seconds after using any type of SP potion

• Purple
    Gazing Golem Card x1
    [Card Equip Effect] [★]% chance of using Lv1 Pain Barrier upon being hit
    Rikaus Card x2
    ​[Card Equip Effect] SP Potion Effects +[★]%

• Blue
    Zaura Card x2
    [Card Equip Effect] Physical Defense +[★]%
    Nuaele Card x1
    ​[Card Equip Effect] Magic Defense +[★]%
    Since this two cards are expensive. I suggest that you join Card Album Parties to get them or you can just leave “Blue Card Slot Blank”.

• Green
    Pyroego Card x3
    ​[Card Equip Effect] INT +[★]

Pros & Cons

1. High survivability
  • Levitation: For a brief period of time, your character levitates. While levitating, you are immune to [Melee] attacks but receive additional damage from [Missile] attacks.
  1. Able to hold mobs and disable boss monsters
  • Elementalist Attribute: Hail Freeze
    *Enemies hit by [Hail] have a 5% chance per attribute level of becoming afflicted with [Freeze] for 5 seconds

• Pyromancer Skill: Fire Pillar
    *Summons a pillar of fire to inflict damage on enemies. Stun-locks enemies in place which makes it a good crowd control skill.

• Elementalist Skill: Stone Curse
    *Temporarily petrifies an enemy. Petrified enemy takes additional damage from [Fire] property attacks and reduced damage from other properties. Great for disabling a handful of enemies.
    This skill will change the enemies “Elemental” property. It’s a great skill against Mutants and Plant type monsters

1. Cost efficient
  • Featherfoot Attribute: Increased Recovery
    *Increases HP and SP recovery from skills and potions by 0.5% per attribute level​

• Less SP potion needed
    Rikaus Card x2
    ​*SP Potion Effects +20%

• Less Skill Materials
    Pyromancer Skill : Hell Breath
    Skill Material : Pyrite (1:50Silver)
    The only skill that uses a skill material in this build.

FeatherFoot Skills allows you to self heal without the use of HP potions.

• Blood Bath Causes: enemies under the [Curse] debuff to [Bleed]. Bathing in the blood from the targeted enemy recovers the caster’s HP.

• Blood Sucking: Drains and gains HP from Beast, Devil, Insect-type enemies and enemies under the [Curse] debuff. AOE is small and you cannot rotate while channeling this skill

• Blood Curse: Sacrifices the caster’s own blood to deal additional damage to enemies and put them under [Cursed by Blood] debuff. Enemies under [Cursed by Blood] have their SP recovery reduced to 0 and heals the attacker’s HP when attacked.

Synergies

1. Fireball + Storm Dust combo - Using [Storm Dust] on [Fireball] attacks will cause [Fireball] to split and attack enemies within the range of the [Storm Dust].

2. Flame Ground + Meteor combo - * [Meteor] applies as 5 hits on enemies receiving damage from [Flame Ground]​

Solo CM Stage 5

AmissDog

(IMC if you are watching my Amissdog video. I do not know if this can be called an exploit. I’m just doing this to help newbies out) Please do not ban me. :sad:

Steps:

1. Lure to the ride side of the map and [Levitate]. Just like I did in the video.
    This way it can’t knock you down. It can still damage you thou so be careful.
    It’s like having infinite [Pain Barrier]

2. Always face between to 2:00-3:00 o’clock.
    This way it wont have any ideas of escaping you by using his dash skill.

3. Buff up!

• Wizard Skill: Magic shield Lv5
    *Create a protective shield around you that absorbs enemy attacks.
    This buff will save you from getting one hit K.O’d.

• Pyromancer Skill: Enchant Fire Lv15
    *Temporarily grants Fire property to your attacks.
    This will boost all your Fire property skills

1. Burst Burst Burst !!!
    *Kyahhhh!!! :satisfaction:

Skill Combos / Sequence

Poison
(1) Bone Pointing + Ngadhundi + Kundela Slash + Blood Bath
(2) Levitate + Blood Curse + Enervation + (1)

Fire
(3) Fire Ball + Storm Dust + Prominence
(4) Fire Pillar + Hell Breath
(5) Flame Ground + Meteor
(6) (3) + (4) + (5)

Poison + Fire
(7) Levitate + Blood Curse + Enervation + Fire Claw

Elemental
(8) Hail + Fire Combo or Poison Combo
(9) Stone Curse + Fire Combo

Important Stuff to Remember

1. Use your skill HP regeneration skills when low on Health Points.

2. You can not regenerate HP from [Blood Bath] while your character is using [Levitate].

3. When to use [Elemental Essence] - Before / After casting [Hail] or [Stone Curse] + Combo

4. When to use [Lethargy] Before using any combo.

5. When to use [Kurdaitcha] When waiting for other skills to Cooldown.

6. When to use [Earth Quake] When you find yourself stuck between mobs.

7. When to use [Magic Missile] When enhancing your gears. :distinguished:

8. [Blood Curse] is suicidal without skill attribute. Make sure you turn them on.

FeatherFoot Skill Attribute

• Blood Curse Limit: When using [Blood Curse], HP consumption reduced to 40% but duration for [Cursed by Blood] increases by 7 seconds.

• Drop of Blood: When losing HP from skill Blood Curse, you will always remain with at least 1 HP.

Why FeatherFoot

1. Other class / builds consumes way too much skill material. It’s very important that we save lots of silver as much as we can. So that we can upgrade / get better gears.
    You can change your build later on if you are confident enough to go for a stronger DPS build.
    Ex: Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist / RuneCaster - Chronomancer - Taoist

2. Time Saving. With FeatherFoot (Bossing Scenario eg: Amissdog) You don’t have to run around / kite to regenerate your characters Health by using HP potions. As shown in the Amissdog video.

3. You get to be a Vampire Wizard.:prince:
    FeatherFoot is the only Wizard Class that has regeneration abilities.

Note : This Guide Isn’t Complete Yet. I am welcoming any suggestions to add up to my guide. Thanks in advance!

More Contents Soon!

1. Planning ahead - Tips: Jewels & Gems
  2. Velcoffer’s Nest (Video)
  3. Challenge mode Stage 1 to 5 (Video)

Special Thanks To My Telsian Friends
To Kokoromi and Osilator for trying out my build.
To Riesu and Linak for the pointers.

8 Likes

bump, keep going :satisfaction:

1 Like

Cheap Wizard Guide For Starters

2x Zaura +1x Nuaele card

Isn’t that a bit too expensive for someone who can supposedly only afford a level 380/400 unique weapon T5/+11?

Buying some trans 4-6 berthas armor from market would probably be cheaper, you don’t need to focus on stacking INT/SPR early on, just some CON should be fine

2 Likes

I know your guide is not complete but I would recommend you to explain how featherfoot works because it is a good class but it might not be simple for beginners to understand the mechanics of playing it.

Keep up your good job and I think it’s awesome when the community creates things to help new players (and sometimes old ones too lol). Thank you for your contribution, amj110388 :smiley:

1 Like

I strongly agree. For a beginner, I wouldn’t recommend Featherfoot but simply go with the basic Pyro Ele Tao build. It’s a no brainer pushbutton build that would be much easier to play.

Featherfoot is a rare choice for someone new, but it’s not a bad option, add survival to your build (you can fly to avoid damage and absorb mop hp) and add good damage.

Edit: Not a bad option, but not the best.

Great guide man!! Keep up the good job. :star_struck: Looking forward to your amiss dog video.

1 Like

Good tips & suggestions! Looking forward to seeing more of your contents :satisfaction:

1 Like

Updated. Thanks! :haha:

Edited. Thanks!

I did not want to recommend Armaos Card or Golem Card… This way they can save their fodder cards to level up their Zaura Card & Nuaele Card once they obtain it later on.

Check out my videos if you haven’t watched them.

I hope it will enlighten you how FeatherFoot plays a very important role in this build.

nice, OMOT! never thought of that way to beat amiss

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Had alot of struggles before I came up with this strategy. :haha:

Can’t wait to try this. :smile:

1 Like