Tree of Savior Forum

Cheap and fast boss killer to farm crystal mine mission

as title, i had wiz 330 that i wanna reset to farm mission boss, what is the best build for this?

Wiz3>Ele3>Something2 (Warlock or FF)

wiz2/ linker2/ thauma2/ff2 is the common farming build for wizards. X2 portium is nice. 10 blood sucking is a great healing tool.

can replace wiz 2 with pyro 1 or cyro 1 if you want, try them out.

[details=blablabla]wiz 2 offers a better sleep skill and surespell. as a solo miner surespell only helps with blood sucking… sometimes you really don’t wanna be interrupted. so against bosses you will have a harder time draining their hp without wiz 2. in a party I think you can share the surespell buff but it’s not that significant most of the time.

I have not tested pyro1 out with this build but have tested cyro. pyro has the least amount of ways of aiding you with blood sucking.

cyro can freeze mobs in place so they won’t interrupt you but bosses can’t be frozen. if you don’t mind utilizing a bit more effort I think cyro 1 is doable if you don’t wanna go wiz 2. as long as you can get 1 tick of blood sucking off on a JPed and HK pack of mobs you will probably heal back to full hp.

most of your damage is from jp + hexed mob + Kundela Slash. KS only hits one target which is kind of annoying but it hits hard and you can cast it three times in a row. it has a short cd of 14 seconds. thamus shrink will make you hit even harder with KS though most of the time you will want to swell mobs for X the loot.[/details]

p.s. I had a very hard time trying to farm the new 290 free dungeon because some mobs there seem to dispel JP. they get linked but then jp goes away, I dunno if it is a bug or not. but for CM this build is good.

if you just wanna focus on killing mission bosses for card drops then everyone seems to pick w3/ele3/warlock2 perhaps because it does the most damage out of all other wizard builds.

if you are looking to farm andesium having haste could be useful but is probably not required. I have not tried jping + swelling those mobs but they are annoying because they are rooted to the ground.