Tree of Savior Forum

Chat settings and UI

[- Chat Filter / Customization mode -]
+It would be great if there we can choose what chat modes would be shown in a separate window tab that would consist of wanted combination Chat Modes (I.E. Local + Party chat only)

[Whisper]
Currently, the Whispered ID gets reset after switching chat modes from Whisper, causing players to retype the target ID to whisper again.
+The last Whispered ID should be saved when switching between modes and it would be awesome if several past Whispered IDs are saved.

[- Chat UI -] I bet many players have raised the potential of customization of the scalability, font size and color for the chat window and I agree wholeheartedly :smile:
+It would also be awesome if the system messages (loot and etc) that was at the lower right of the screen could appear in a separate tab/somewhere in the chat log as other windows/UI block the display during the few seconds it is s-hown.

-Feedback-
The chat log seems to be buggy as some whispered messages are not shown in the window especially when the player switches between different chat modes during the conversation I.E. (Whisper > Party > Whisper)

1 Like