Tree of Savior Forum

Chat/Automatch Bug

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 02/02/2021 10:00AM - 02/09/2021 8:00PM

Server Name:Klaipedia

Team Name:Azusagi

Character Name:Azura

Bug Description :
Chat is constantly bugged. Players are not able to speak in party/guild/shout chats. This also extends to the automatch queues for dungeons and content. This has made it near impossible to form parties.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Download
  2. Your
  3. Broken
  4. Game

chatbug

unknownchat.PNG

chatbug2.PNG

@staff
@STAFF_Yuri
@Staff_Alex
@Staff_Jin
@Staff_Brand
@William121213513513
@STAFF_Bob

1 Like

#FixPort9001

20chara

Also for Staff- this is the most embarrassing display of management I’ve ever seen. Not one GM in-game after the largest update you’ve done since Rebuild.

3 Likes

Using a port checker to the chat server ip and port number tells the same story, however it becomes super obvious that its waiting for the server to reply in the attempt TCP handshake as it takes far longer time to get a response either the port is open or closed when the connection is closed. In an event of an actual closed port, the result of it showing closed will almost immediately replied, which is not the case. I highly doubt its AWS’s fault so its just IMCopetence we see here.

#FixPort9001

1 Like

aight! Gonna ask my ISP to fix my stable 50mbps connection because it can’t keep up with ToS revolutionary server :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

same problem here, new bug after update , guild or pty chats work for less than few minuts before is ded capùt

1 Like

This exactly same update was released in kToS like 7 weeks ago… How come our servers have so many issues?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.