Tree of Savior Forum

Charon's random bunch of suggestions

• At the moment, your icon/class-title depends on which class you picked last. Let us pick which one of the classes we are currently represented by.

• Expand the Bonfire mechanic. Random ideas include: being able to make a bonfire bigger with partymembers (and improving its effect), different kinds of firewood being available (with the resulting bonfire having different effects) etc.

• Atributes should say what their possible max Level is.

• Make weaker variations of status-effects/debuffs that bosses are currently immune to. For example: Bosses currently cannot be frozen. Instead of that, there could be a separate version of freeze for bosses, which only slows their movement instead of disabling them completely. The point is, that in this case, any skills involving “if the enemy is frozen…” would not be useless against bosses. Same for Sleep and all other debuffs with that issue.

• Snow Rolling. Does it have to throw everything in all direction when it ends? It’s wonky enough as it is, and the locations they get thrown to are not accurately shown and people are hitting the air for a few seconds…

…I should write these things down as I think of them, because I thought I’d remember at least 30 things when I make a thread like this xD

1 Like

Current first and last suggestion :3…