Tree of Savior Forum

Character info text is blurred

Character, pet and monster info text (the one under characters) is being stretched instead of correctly resized like the ones in shops and npc.

Other issues i noticed on bigger screens and resolutions:

• Scaling of graphical interface increases linearly. this being quite of a problem with bigger screens.
    The “item obtained” rectangle the size of my index finger (10cm) if i play in fullscreen.
    Inventory is affected by this too, with the character inventory being around 15cm big.
    TL;DR: Scaling of the interface is linear and it makes stuff look strange as the screen gets bigger.
  • FXAA heavily degrades the graphics of the game (on all screens actually) edit: i’ve noticed the FXAA degrades everything more and more as we ZOOM OUT, it looks perfectly fine if you are extremely zoomed in (using zoomy addon)

I found out that my skill icons looks incredible low quality too. All the text in the game looks blurry AF too.
They really need to scale the UI well for any resolution. And example of a good text is that “XXXX Caght a golden fish” message, that one looks sharp and well defined. Everything should be scaled like that message.

1 Like