Tree of Savior Forum

Character Hairstyles and Clothes

You’re aware that stat-enhancing equipment / armor has no effect on your costume, right? Costumes are purely for vanity and allow people to choose how they appear, based on whatever class sprite they prefer. Also, like I said, wearing a base class’s armor won’t be that much of an advantage. You’d just be hiding one extra possible rank you’ve picked up. If you’re wearing something other than the base class costume, it’s obvious you picked up that class for at least one rank, but no one will know your build until you start shooting off skills.

@Sourpuss Actually, I might be wrong, but this feature isn’t enabled during PvP. It is possible that during PvP matches, they force to wear the costume of the current rank.

1 Like

Yeah, that isn’t confirmed, but I wouldn’t doubt them doing that. However, like I said, it honestly doesn’t matter if you’re wearing a different costume than your current class. The only advantage is with wearing no costume / looking like your base class, but even then it’s fairly small (you’re only hiding one additional class you might have picked up).

omg dude thanks !! nice screenshots xD on the second one, what clothes are you wearing? or is a custom custome (lol)

That’s the Psychokino costume.

1 Like

but the color is different right?

…Er, no. I don’t think changing costume colors was available during CBT…

It’s the default color

Here’s to the Barber class!
No?
:smiley:

1 Like

http://www.tree-of-savior.fr/simulateur-de-personnage/

is the last Simulator I used, not sure how up to date it is :\

but it should at least give an idea :slight_smile: