Tree of Savior Forum

Character Customization [ Hairstyles ]

Hello there, I would like to ask if you guys could add more types of hairstyles, specially for male characters. It’ll sound a little silly, but I feel like there isnt enough hairstyles in the game yet(Its basically the only kind of customization you can do in character creation with ur character, and Im fine with it but…).

My biggest problem is that I am a male and I do have long hair, and I would like to create my male characters with long hair aswell. I dont think this is a big deal for you guys so please, consider making ponytails for each already-existent male hairstyle and maybe adding some more long hair options for male characters. And, if possible, more hairstyle options in general.

Here are some samples:

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Can you not unlock long hairstyles like colors from completing tasks?

Surprised at there not being one long hairstyle in the beta. I hope that by launch, we will receive many many more hairstyles than the ones presented in closed beta and that at least one will include beautiful, long male hairstyle. OR MORE ~ male long hair > male short hair. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I think there are already a lot of other type of hairstyles that they didn’t show us and are either will be in the cash shop or will be avaible through quests that weren’t implemented yet.

But anyway if that will be all of the hairsytles avaible for starter characters it still would be nice if they would add at least 1 long hairstyle for males.

I support the topic.
I tried to make a char where i would look like a long haired ranger, but i could, the game is too girly.
All hairs even for men look like girl content.
My archer was a drag.

1 Like

The example image used above was from ragnarok and i would like to point all those hairs are POST transcendent patch which was well into the games lifespan. Hair isn’t a priority it can come later and most likely will.

Are those hairstyles in official RO now? I only remember them on other servers.

It’s hard to compare RO to TOS…this is 2015 now and there’s more expectations with the abundance of customization options available in MMORPGs. Players’ expectations will naturally change based on what we experience from the majority of games so it’s only natural to expect something as simple as long hair at immediate release and not later down the pipeline.

Also: At release of RO, I vaguely remember there being two male styles that were both pretty popular. Just Googled to confirm: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/spikes_signatures/heds2.jpg #3 and #14 for sure have long hair, pulled back. #14 was like THE hunter hairstyle from what I recall. ^ u ^;

1 Like

Those are some nice styles,I wouldn’t mind seeing them in the game.I’m sure they’ll have some unlockable in the game,or maybe in cash shop?

P.S - Is your name an FF9 reference? If so,it’s my favorite one in the series and Kuja is awesome.

@Melon “P.S - Is your name an FF9 reference? If so,it’s my favorite one in the series and Kuja is awesome.”

Lmao, yeah it is. I love FF

1 Like

i totally agree with u buddy more hair styles would be great.

here’s the long hairdo we can use for male.

Haha at the “Not for Kids” XD

If any of those hair get implemented for males…bishounen. Bishounen everywhere. :revolving_hearts:

I kept seeing this hairstyle (Female Wizard’s hair, not sure about the guy, never saw it around either) but it wasn’t in any of the basic ones you’d be provided through the character creation, and none from achievement rewards iirc.

Really want that Female wizard’s hairstyle : T

1 Like

I don’t think those hairs are in our version yet xP I don’t see the files for them anywhere.

Ooh, thanks. I feel hopeful that it will be made available for us soon then xD maybe.

We need some dreads as well.

2 Likes

Hell yeah we need the dreads!