Tree of Savior Forum

Character Customization - Clothes Sprites

Hello guys, First of all, great game it really brings me back to RO, which is something i always wanted i just have a few things that i consider basic nowadays.

First of all you should add at least Hairs/eyes colors and customizations, even the old RO had it so i see no reason ways this shouldnt.

second im really sad to see that you guys didnt make the Items be reflected on the character. On Ragnarok Online, alright every Sniper d had the same clothes(exept hat and accesories, and changing color) and you could tolerate it back in 2002. But now, 2016 this could not happen.

in an mmo with a lot of people play i d like to make my character unique. i cant if every wizard had the same clothes on, it justs sucks.

well thats just my opinion

ps: sorry for my bad english :frowning:

You can unlock diff hair colors through achievements and buy hair types and cloths with TP.
Probably more will be added in the future, but the game was just released.

I believe we are just at very beginning of this game’s life. And hair colours, clothes colours and all those plain old RO customisation is just a matter of time. Actually, we have some already.

As for equipment, it looks like all characters are sprite. So any attempt to reflect equipped armor or whatever will look kinda cheap. Look at Wakfu. They’ve tried to reflect equipment on the character. But it looks glitchy. And all characters are still pretty much same.

So, I personally prefer RO-style customization. Color everything! Skin, hair, eyes, clothes… Everything!