Tree of Savior Forum

Chapparition Summon Card (Sorcerer)

I’m using Chapparition as my main car, but it doesn’t cast lightning. is it bug?

you need to ride them in order to use skills else they only do auto attacks.

Specter Monarch is the one who cast lightning as basic attack without mounting.

its chapparition

Now i want to know how he do that without mount, my chap only use the slash attack.

oh my god, i thought i am the only one having same situation, i saw other summon that does skill like earthquake, thats why i thaught mine also have skills and theres the video

Its either some kind of hack or it is only put up on KR version.

yah i thaught so, pls fix it devs

This video is old, summons used to use their skills on their own but it’s been changed and they don’t do so anymore.

That video is from 5 months ago, before(?) Kobt started. Things change. You may as well completely discard any information older than about a month.

Whats the point of summon a BOSS if his/hers powers are taken away?

yah, you got that right, for the summon that eats a lot of SP, what he only do is normal attack. if thats the case can we remove the sp-eating and pls make a skill for unsummoning, bec we have to right click in the upper left in the buffs just to unsummon, so annoying

and pls make a skill for unsummoning, bec we have to right click in the upper left in the buffs just to unsummon, so annoying

100% agree with you on this. Definitely needs an unsummoning skill. Or at least make it so that if you have your summon out, using the summon skill again will unsumon it.

I’m playing with a game controller so that’s worse for me :sob:

1 Like