Tree of Savior Forum

Channels Falling Everywhere

It seems strange to me that the channels fall again all the time, coincidentally with the return to the game of some players / abusers, I’m not saying that they are them, but, it seems a lot of coincidence that this comes back with their return … IMC should keep I look at them all the time.

2 Likes

Hope this week’s maintenance solves this problem.

1 Like

It could be chanel crashers, and it could be IMC servers which suck.

Guess the second option is way more realistic.

1 Like

IMC does not care about us.
On the SILUTE server, Klapedia fell (we know what it really is) 4 channels at the same time. I want to see if someone from IMC will do anything. Or I’ll have to sing Michael Jackson until someone there really cares about us

1 Like

Silute server, Klaipeda CH2 keeps DCing the most
other CHs DC randomly too, but CH2 just happens more often.
Heard on /y that there is a person doing it, in-game

1 Like

Since the last update the channel don’t stop to crashing/falling all the time (in saalus, dg, maps, cities). I did a test in my internet connection and it is not this problem. So the problem is your servers, please fix it!

@GM_Francis

1 Like

I do not want to complain, and again I complain, tickets I do not send for anything anymore, I’m unhappily tired, I’m always going to be able to send something here in the forum, but …

%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E

1 Like

I’m really getting used to it … looking forward to an update that will make day 12