Tree of Savior Forum

Changing usernames

Very well. Thank you for the information, appreciated it.

It has been well over a day for me and I have never changed it before and I still cannot change it.

There seems to be an issue with the function.
We’ll have a look into it and for the time being, you can let any staff know which name you’d like to change to.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

2 Likes

I’d rather not bother the staff and just wait for a fix.

1 Like

I would like to change my name, would rather have my name changed than have it as part of my email. Just once is more than enough for me really.

Username change function has been fixed. If you still can’t change though, please let any of our staff know about it.

1 Like

I’m just wondering but are you allowed to change your username multiple times or is it just a one time change? If so, my button is still missing (I don’t really want to change my username, I’m just informing you that the button is still not there)

Hey Marikim,

I am still unable to change my username. I have logged out and back in and tried multiple browsers. I do not get the pencil glyphicon when visiting my preferences.

It’s still the same, i cant change my name, the little pencil edit button still isnt showing for me

Hi,
I can not change my username too. Please help!

Was this ever fixed? I still cant change my username.

No it was not fixed.

Yep… isn’t fix yet. I wan’t to change my username.

Confirmed, no fix as of yet.

I want change too, still not working.

Try send PM to STAFF_Marikim if you still can’t change.

Was trying to change my forum name,guess it’s still under construction ;_;

Want to change it just once, not really into changing forum names frequently.

You need to ask someone from the staff for your name change. I asked for staff_j and he/she solved my problem, but I had sent a message to the marikin before.

1 Like

Oh! Thanks so much for that info!

Please fix this. isn’t this supposed to be urgent? Are we really forced to show our e-mail addresses? (Since the usernames seem to be derived from them)