Tree of Savior Forum

Changing classes

so about the classes. will be there any challenge to change to another class? like a quest or puzzelz, or just speaking to a NPC and boom new job?

There is a quest. If im not wrong once you accept the quest you are teleported to the npc that will start your journey. Here’s an example:

Try clicking the guide button above.

The [Class Advancement1) ] button is activated when you reach [Class Level 15]
Click the button to select your desired class, then complete the Advancement Quest for Class Advancement.

heyy thanx bro, i really enjoy the idea of having a quest to change classes, it makes the game more challenging and somenthing besides griding and looting

thanxs bro!!! i have to put 20 characters so im writing something, but thanx for answering so quickly

Me too. They were going to place the class masters scattered across the fields to make the world more dynamic and fun but unfortunately they decided to place them on the cities, except for 30 hidden classes.

1 Like

yeah putting them on random fields would be more fun, crossing field,finding different monsters and places on the way to those NPCs, even dying to strong and unknown monsters seems nice and cool

1 Like

Indeed. The notion of having for example, the monk class master in a isolated monastery or the Bokor class master in a eerie swamp would bring much more life to the game. I know many people hate this comparisson but on RO it was just like that and it was amazing, gave you a sense of accomplishment for unlocking the class. I just dont think they should’ve removed this concept just because some closed beta testers didn’t like. If developers comply with every demand the game eventualy ends up like a facebook game.

5 Likes

Not to mention there will be a lot of hidden quests and 30 hidden classes. They are called hidden for a reason. Prepare yourself for the full exploration experience.

1 Like

I’m really hope that if you happen to unlock a hidden class when you’ve already unlocked the class for that tier, that you can change and override your old one…Kind of like in Zhan Long or Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

and paying money to get information

B>Fencer Quest info, 4 installations

1st pay informations

2nd pay for after getting quest itselft

3rd pay quest guide

4rd pay if completed the class

@Baro88 Well I’ve seen some class change boss fights so far XD
I hope there is quests and exploring and challenges to change class as well! especially for high rank jobs =3

1 Like