Tree of Savior Forum

Changes that would help the game

Some things that i dislike that i would be make the game better if changed.
The only things on the top of my head i can come up with that bother me the most well playing.

1. Able to trade materials/cards/gems/recipes in team storage between characters.
    -(There as been to many times when playing where i would get a recipe on one character, then have all the materials on my other characters but im unable to get those materials transferred over to my other character without needing to re-farm them or buy them, It would be nice even if you required a token to do that)-

2. Trading cards/gems to other players.
    -(some cards are impossible to get that are from world bosses and your not even guaranteed to get in a party to get a chance them. Monster gems are so rare that getting the gem for your class/skills is slim to none without 100s to 1000s of hours of grinding and you may never get one with that amount of time.)-

3. Item trading limit.
    -(as the problems above 1. about having materials on other characters and the recipes to them, you cannot even ask your trusted friends to help transfer them over… I mean i guess you could get your friend to craft it for you then trade it back to you but you lose potential for trading it. meaning less upgrading or gem socketing or awakening chances)-

4. auto channel transferring back to ch1.
    -(Its sucks so much when your in higher channel in a field then go back to town only to be put back in ch1 with all the bot spammers and lag from the high population.

Feel free to add any that i missed these are just ones that bother me and my friends the most.