Tree of Savior Forum

Change hairstyle and color

i dont want the romantic bun anymore, how i change my hairstyle? i want the default one , i need some videos i cant find the ■■■■■■■ dot in appearance for change color

is on the center left, next to where you put the wig and is to change color but it only work with natural default hair or wigs…

1 Like

there are 2 types of hairs in the beauty salon. hairstyle and wig.

buying wigs means you can wear it to cover your default hair, unequip or change its color anytime. it can even be moved via team storage. it works with normal dyes (the ones from achievement/quest/etc)

while buying hairstyle means you change your default hair and you can’t change the style/color except by going to beauty salon again and choose other hairstyle/color.
normal dye doesn’t work for this kind of hair. only dyes from that hairstyle category in the beauty shop. the dot button in appearance category of inventory will be unusable.

this is why hairstyles are waaaay cheaper than wigs.
:satisfaction:

TL;DR: if u want to change your romantic bun hair to your default hair & use normal hair colors you need to buy a wig similar to your default hair (and use that dot button)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.