Tree of Savior Forum

Change Appearance - Is this right?

I know that this service should have a price to prevent potential loss but 17m…?

1 Like

Yes, it’s right. It’s based on the item. You’re using a legendary item, so it’s going to be expensive.

3 Likes

Who needs potential?_?

I got non and I live free . . .

:disappointed_relieved:

17m is a little much.
At that point… the TP Appearance Stone could be better. Tokens are 99TP (8-10m on Klai) and a Stone is 95TP.
350 Orange Weapons are about 8.3mil. That is similar to stone price.

2 Likes

How many potential the item is gonna lose if we leave the option unchecked?

One

post much at least contain 20 characters

1 Like

just buy a tp item

somebody say fraud ?? (8)

@Hillgarm The skill “Change Weapon Appearance” can change the appearance of items of ANY level now? or they STILL need to be on the SAME level gap?

Any item regardless of level. You still need the base weapon to be skinned and some extras to change it, each tier decreases item additional consumption in 1 (white = 5, blue = 4 … golden = 1). If you use Weapon Appearance Material as catalyst it will only require the base skin equipment.

1 Like

@Hillgarm, that is so cool, that is new right?

I stopped playing some months ago, and I’m back again, and before there was a Level Gap restriction to each item (change appearance only to items on the same level or bigger) and never to the appearance of an item low level.

not exactly, Briquetting started without level restriction, then they nerfed it for some reason and when they realized everyone hated the skill for it they cut it out of the alchemist and stick it to an npc with removed things like removing the random bonus and level restrictions + adding the need to use multiple weapons, having to pay for using it or buying material that is worth TP…

not exactly, Briquetting started without appearance change attribute … they cut it out of the alchemist and it is still gone

that is true, still what they removed of alchemist was the whole package…

it really doesn’t matter what came first if you kill both and only cook 10% of it :expressionless:

is as good tactic as it was wasteful and that makes me sad :frowning:

It can matter.
And IMC could still bring Briquetting back in a different/better way or fix/rework Alchemist.

this is the equivalent of Ridley will be playable on next smash that went since the start :expressionless:

but hey if lighting stroke there maybe there is still hope… should I start the 100000000000 “please rework alchemist thread” and hope is for the better and not worse :confused:

Not that unlikely or impossible.

should i start the…

That will not help…

I don’t cry about it…

:sob: I just got something in my eyes you jerk :sneezing_face:

well. since it is for a aesthetic aspect, not only there is not problem, they are right on doing that.

Thanks for the informations!! enjoy

Thanks for the thanks…

on a related note…

I have no problem with it, am just listing “facts” :expressionless:

why does it always happen that I say how something works and am label as been pro or against something :unamused:

“and that’s how slavery worked”

YOU RACIST KKK MEMBER HOPE YOU GET TURN BLACK BY KICKS

“and that’s the scientific method”

YOU ATHEIST WILL BURN IN HELL

“and…FFS.”

if I don’t like something I will start the sentence with “I don’t like” or end it with

Like in

:neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.