Tree of Savior Forum

Ch. crash and bomb every sec

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri pls care and fix it!! fedimian and other map was crash every single day.
Get serious!! please do something
thanks…

11 Likes

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max PLS FIX THIS ASAP People gonna leave this game for this hex

2 Likes

but wait, where his other 3 threads?

3 Likes

They got cleaned up and his forum account most likely banned. At least that would explain why he didn’t create any more threads…

1 Like

He Who Must Not Be Named appears

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

wrong, he’s banned and came again and again

^

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Does anyone care to share what’s written in red censorship?

1 Like

I took a screenshot of the post, but I won’t distribute it, since I do not want to involve myself in this drama. However, I am curious if this motivates IMC to fix it - I doubt it, though.

He posted a command which you have to type ingame, no other programs required apparently. This makes the channels crash. So uh, yeah.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/this-is-a-title-311a/344655&num=1&strip=1&vwsrc=0

5 Likes

thank you

-Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like

Oh well and IMC can’t touch Google cache, now stuff is going to burn - this will be fun. :smiley:

1 Like

This is pure gold :joy:

2 Likes

apparently the command only works in party chat

2 Likes

IMC never learn, keep posting the exploit on the forum, it’s the only way to get their azzes to set it as a priority, well at least that’s how it’s always been with them

well, I have to agree with @Sorien if IMC didn’t do anything about it within 2-3 weeks, then they simply don’t care for iToS

me and my friends gave it a try to coming back and here this is what we got… well played…

1 Like

same… and he decided to quit again