Tree of Savior Forum

Centurion Driving

Just realized something about the Centurion class. Since Centurion formations work by having players give the Centurion player control of their characters, Centurion formations kind of work like a fancy auto-follow system. You’re basically letting the Centurion player drive your character around!

Adventuring is going to be fun in ToS.

2 Likes

Centurion has a unique and very interesting mechanic that seems to be very important in parties. I guess that Centurion and others bruiser classes can make the strongest front line composition, both in PvE as PvP.

Yes, players who joined Centurion formation can simply AFK while the centurion user is running around the map.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Shame the max amount of people in a party is 5. We could do a conga line or make a ToS version of the Snake game if we could add more people. :U

They’ll probably make raid bosses that’ll allow people to have mass parties. But that’s just speculation.

Yeah, might as well do some girlband-boyband dancing correography with that formation. lol
There was a speculation that 1 party can consist up to 10 players for raid purposes. I wish that’d be true in the future.

Now you said that I think might be people will try exploiting the formation system for using multi-clients or even botting. Like they will put buff / support characters into the formations and just control the Centurion to go around, switch task and get buffs when needed. With support skills which aren’t target-based, they can send auto keystrokes to the support chars’ windows therefor semi-botting. Can also apply to attacking since ToS helps selecting target automatically.

I hope ToS team will have effective way to prevent users from botting and using multi-clients. I don’t want to see that sh!t destroys my loved games ever again. :tired_face:

Does anyone think hoplite-centurion is a good pve build?

2 Likes

I actually made a King Leonidas themed build that has until Hoplite circle 3 > Centurion. Lol.

1 Like

Omg same!! D:< Let’s take this on together!! Spaaartaaans!! Awwooooh! Phalanx!

PM me your build and then I’ll PM you my build. Lol.

Hmm, I wonder if it would be possible to make formations with other Centurions. That’d be one way of going about with it.

And suddenly I’m envisioning Centurion formation Tetris…

1 Like

Now all we need are a couple dozen Hoplites…

This…

Schiltron Formation would be something like this…
but not with pikes or in this formation…

Centurion-ception.

We need to go deeper.

Bump for all the future centurions out there ._.