Tree of Savior Forum

CBT2 Open to All

Do read the announcement please.

1. Beta-Keys Distribution Schedule
    Wednesday, October 21, 2015 ~ Friday, October 23, 2015
    Beta Keys will be distributed to your email addresses and you will also be able to check your Beta Keys on TOS homepage.

You need wait 3 days when they send it for your email and u need steam account for downloading the game.

Not sure why its still called “CBT” when its open to all, its technically going to be an open beta.

It is open to all who’ve registered in the given time except to those who have a local publisher.

True, but because they are giving keys to everyone who registers, it still feels more like an open beta to me, only the people who don’t keep up with ToS news/forums will miss the key.

Just imagine this one is more like to a pre-OBT. With more players, they will get more bug report, glitches, exploitable etc. that were never found in the first one, especially since it’s keeping up to date with kCBT3 (more contents than before).

1 Like

guys where to download the game?

Now is the moment of truth for the server (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง.

Once you’ve got the key, you will be able to download it via steam. In any case, read the announcement please. You’ll find the test date and the key distribution date.

So… Does anyone can tell me where do I download the game? What am I doing? I dunno ‘-’

sohwww Ja gostei algum BR por ai =D

I’m pretty sure instructions will be sent to us once we get our keys. Patience, my friend. CBT2 hasn’t come yet.

How can it be a close beta if it is open for all?

its an open registration to a closed test. Simple and clear.

Open closed beta lol jk. I mean i can’t complain. There are 78k people registering. There was originally going to be only 5k and plus some.

[quote=""]However, our fans from the countries like Korea, Japan, China and the
other countries where we have our local publishers will be excluded from
the test.
[/quote]

I for one am happy. Look forward for the CBT.

Even though some countries are excluded from the CBT, will the OBT be open to all countries or those with their own publishers still be unable to play this international server?

how know if i access heeelp

As mentioned in the announcement, the key will be distributed on:
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 ~ Friday, October 23, 2015
So just hope there will be a beta key in your email inbox i guess

those who register by 19 is not safe?