Tree of Savior Forum

CBT2 Open to All

http://steparu.com/news/closed-beta/1863-tree-of-savior-online-english-2nd-cbt-open-to-all

He posted that they’re giving out keys to everyone and it starts from Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT) ~ Thursday, November 25, 2015, 23:00 PM (EST)

Beta-Keys Distribution Schedule

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 ~ Friday, October 23, 2015
Beta Keys will be distributed to your email addresses and you will also be able to check your Beta Keys on TOS homepage.

Yes but remember that register period ends October 19, 2015 so be fast!

Where is this Registration Button? Am I blind?

Try relogging on the home page - That did it for me.

Hit Ctrl+Shift+R to reload with new cache as opposed to old one

1 Like

website just switched for me, thanks everyone.

@harimaku Sudden reply, was meant for the OP.

It has stated in the homepage and in the announcement thread:

There is no limit on the number of testers so anyone who registers through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage will be selected as Beta Testers.

But there’s a catch for those who have a local publisher:

However, our fans from the countries like Korea, Japan, China and the other countries where we have our local publishers will be excluded from the test. We seek for your kind understanding in advance.

So not exactly ‘everyone’.

Thanks it worked.
The key is now on my email or where?
Do I put that key into my steam account?

Do read the announcement please.

1. Beta-Keys Distribution Schedule
    Wednesday, October 21, 2015 ~ Friday, October 23, 2015
    Beta Keys will be distributed to your email addresses and you will also be able to check your Beta Keys on TOS homepage.

You need wait 3 days when they send it for your email and u need steam account for downloading the game.

Not sure why its still called “CBT” when its open to all, its technically going to be an open beta.

It is open to all who’ve registered in the given time except to those who have a local publisher.

True, but because they are giving keys to everyone who registers, it still feels more like an open beta to me, only the people who don’t keep up with ToS news/forums will miss the key.

Just imagine this one is more like to a pre-OBT. With more players, they will get more bug report, glitches, exploitable etc. that were never found in the first one, especially since it’s keeping up to date with kCBT3 (more contents than before).

1 Like

guys where to download the game?

Now is the moment of truth for the server (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง.

Once you’ve got the key, you will be able to download it via steam. In any case, read the announcement please. You’ll find the test date and the key distribution date.

So… Does anyone can tell me where do I download the game? What am I doing? I dunno ‘-’

sohwww Ja gostei algum BR por ai =D

I’m pretty sure instructions will be sent to us once we get our keys. Patience, my friend. CBT2 hasn’t come yet.