Tree of Savior Forum

CBT signup not available yet [Edited title]

So prepare for South America and South East Asia to populate iCBT since they are the most populous regions looking up ToS

omg i almost got heart attack of being too late to apply the beta :disappointed_relieved:

welpā€¦ I thought I missed the chance for the beta test xD

I thought I missed the chance for beta sign up too.

Donā€™t worry, June is almost over and CB will start on July

That feel when I almost had a heartattack! Good good. :blush:

I am also hoping they would open OBT international, but then, the servers will be very overcrowded, rendering the beta unable to fruit any feedbacks because of the immense lag, latency, or simply population in-game. Thatā€™s what iā€™m thinking, cmiiw

I cried inside a little I want this game :< I needs it, My preciouss.

I must admit I was extremely happy for a short lived moment haha, oh well Iā€™m happy that the forums have finally opened :smile:

3 Likes

Damn, why these things always happen when Iā€™m sleeping. :sob:

At least it was fake. :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ Still waitingā€¦waitingā€¦

Iā€™m not cryingā€¦ ā€¦ ;_;

Thatā€™s a good sign, at least we know they are working on it :slight_smile:

well it would make sense so they wouldnā€™t breake the server capacity on the CBT.
but since it was a random drawn on the korean site I guess we can expect the same.

and Iā€™m not sure if you guys noticed but this just confirmed it wonā€™t be an OBT (it was kinda obvious, they would need to be crazy to just suddently go iOBT)

but oh well weā€™ll wait and see.

Okay, when I think again about it, it makes sense there will be a limited capacity. This is only a beta test after all. I just wish I can get my hands on it.

Or Iā€™ll use brute force if I canā€™t play it.
Well, I guess founder pack would work for me, if it comes to that.

It wouldā€™ve been nice if they let all the forum members part take in the CBT wouldnā€™t it? :grin:

After all, the population of the forum is considered so little compared to the rest of population expected post-cbt or later on obt.

@LectorNaja, like Marikim mentioned, weā€™ll know when CBT is opening, so Iā€™d imagine theyā€™d give us community members an ample heads up

I guess we can expect the join beta button to be there for 24h when the time comes, and ā€œweā€™ll inform you beforehandā€ so no problem :3

in the end itā€™ll be a matter of luck.

What would you bruteforce ? What if the server temporarly ban you after too much unsuccessful passwords ?
Even if it works, the owner of the account would change his password if someone else logs into his account.

Iā€™ll fly to Korea find IMC office, then slam the door in, pointing a gun tell them to give me 1 goddamn beta key!