Tree of Savior Forum

CBT 2 with 3 separate servers. (All are šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø servers)

just wait for IMC announcement,anyway
xD

A fool proof way would be to ping the servers when itā€™s open, then at that point decide which has the lowest ping to yours and play on that server. No need for speculations now :smile:

i really hope imc bothers to clarify this in advance

Always funny to see people struggling to be the smartest in a thread, even though in most cases those are just G search contests.

So far only one user exerted the correct method and provided the definitive solution.

Well, I hope theyā€™ll split up servers only because of their locations, not the amount of players.

Awwwwwā€¦ I honestly was thinking we would have a server located in franceā€¦ bye bye low pings.

Gahā€¦ Me too.

I will go with my 12x ping then x)

Just asking @Rezken where are you from ?

there is no ip from US WEST and eurā€¦ only virginia and delawareā€¦

It was only a matter of time until Obama Bonaparte took over Franceā€¦XD

How did you get that out of the server ports ?

Would be nice if they realy set up a server for EU.

@AkaiKiseki Iā€™m from germany, you?

which one is the best for northeast U.S?

I just want to know which is gonna have the friendliest and most social community. I donā€™t like how toxic and disgusting some people have been on this site in the past week.

2 Likes

All 3 servers are located in Ashburn, Virginia and Iā€™m very excited because I live very close to Ashburn. :slight_smile:

All you have to do is simply copy/paste the IP addresses into https://www.iplocation.net or a run a simple trace route in a command prompt and you will see for yourself. You donā€™t need staff to confirm anything, you guys donā€™t know how to use a computer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

When the animation shows a perfect firewall kite.
And the result is instant death to clock armsā€¦

Tears are just flowing ā€¦ i feel you man.

1 Like

Hi @STAFF_Shawn , @STAFF_J & @STAFF_Marikim,

Can you suggest a good server for NA, EU and SEA players? Especially for EU and SEA. This may help the player to choose the server that is located closer to their location and can reduce unnecessary complaints about interrupted service.

Thank you.

I go to sleep and all these developments happenā€¦

I tend to like the least populated server in games,but if the location thing is true,then itā€™d make more sense to stick to that,and maybe there just stay in the least populated channel.

Anywhere @PoohVz canā€™t block my clicks is golden :sparkles:

1 Like

I will make 3 difference accounts and hunt you down.

2 Likes

Why must you do this to meā€¦

1 Like

Open:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\serverlist_recent.xml
All servers ip are in Ashburn(US).

1 Like

You can google it.
Zemyna
52.2.8.230 = United States Virginia, Ashburn, Amazon Technologies Inc.
52.2.37.158 = United States Virginia, Ashburn, Amazon Technologies Inc.

Laima
52.1.232.91 = United States Virginia, Ashburn, Amazon Technologies Inc.
54.88.25.242 = United States Virginia, Ashburn, Amazon.com Inc.

Gabija
52.20.66.199 = United States Virginia, Ashburn, Amazon Technologies Inc.

And then from http://www.ipfingerprints.com/

52.21.141.72 (amazonaws.com)Country : United States (US) Area Code : 703,Amazon Technologies ISP : Amazon.comCity : Ashburn Zip Code : 20147 Longitude : -77.483803State : Virginia Metro : Washington, DC Latitude : 39.033501

I think these servers are all located in Ashburn Virginia.

1 Like