Tree of Savior Forum

CBT 2 with 3 separate servers. (All are 🇺🇸 servers)

Paris? Well, Gabija then for the ping. And I like the sound of that name.

So it looks like

Laima = US-East

Zemyna = US-West

Gabija = EU

1 Like

how do I test ping each server ?

you can open cmd and type “Ping IP”
But server is offline now so you will get timed out from that.

wonder which of the 3 servers have good ping here at Asia … hmmmmm…

1 Like

Zemyna (US-West) is the best option for Asia/SEA then.

1 Like

Big new, but we will need IMC confirmed this information after all

wow below 200 ping for Zemyna guess thats where i m headed :heart_eyes: m from SEA

it will be AT LEAST 200ms… and im from SEA too, malazi

one more server in singapore for SEA please (I just guess)
lol

I’m really glad that we’ll have a server here in Europe, I was worried about the lag. Seriously, while it’s sad that we can’t all play together, I can still remember the horror that was kiting as a wizard in iRO.

No, this line only suggests your friends’ status will be shown no matter which one of IMC’s server they’re on.

Aww, I guess I should be happy there are Servers in different regions but now it makes it difficult to choose. I have many people I’d like to play with that are both from EU and NA. :pensive:

1 Like

i traced all those ips and all ips are located in ashburn united states… where do u get that from? if i check the recent server list file in my ToS folder it also says 0 about NYC LA or Paris @PoohVz

So which one of the three servers would be the best for brazilian players?

Laima for brazilians

I don’t know, @kritchawin provide that information.

don’t believe anything ppl say untill u doublechecked it… as i said all ips are located in ashburn NA… just trace them and u’ll see… as long as there is no official statement about any of those servers being in NYC LA Paris or whatever city, they seem all to be in ashburn…

3 Likes

:confounded: I like playing on high population servers, so I guess I’ll be going with either Laima or Zemyna. Ping wont be too bad from east coast to west coast I don’t think.

There is no amazon EC2 datacenter in Paris, it’s not possible.

1 Like