9. It has been resolved.
  10. We are aware of the issues.
  11. Have a great day, saviors!
  12. It is an intended feature.
  13. We are currently fixing the issue.
  14. It is coming soon.

https://www.shodor.org/~vikrama/Forest%20Fire%20Model/burning-tree.jpg

18 Likes

So many keyboard warriors and experts. Give them a break…they are just hiring an office slave to do unwanted chores from the staffs. They did this constantly every month. The office slave will have to endure 3 months of slavery, which after that they will have the chance to obtain more freedom such as posting in iTos forum as a staff. Ever wonder why every mods joined the forum about 1 month apart?

1 Like

I still stick with my theory that the interns at IMC who usually bring Mr.Kim his coffee every day is also tasked to copy and paste code from kTOS on to the iTOS server. When you say endure three months of slavery does that mean answering support tickets until you can eventually just tell people on the forums stuff is getting done soon?

3 Likes

Two type of companies when they hire new staff.

• They are expanding. Often they are at the start of the business or new branch is opening so requirement of staffs is increasing
  • Their company are so fck up, so that they have to hire new people to replace the old ones who are chanting the word "We are not paid enough for this"
    You know what IMC are
3 Likes

So lets summarize everything. They hire a coffee boy every month. Yep everything until now fits.

1 Like

13 Likes

Do you make these images yourself or does someone already have them made?

From aaaaall the players in here, there’s very few who can code. And from that few amount, I doubt there’s even one who speaks korean. This is so not aimed for us :confused:

Never say there’s nobody out there or that the game can’t be fixed. This is the Tree of Seibier and we have to be beliebers that IMC will find someone who can fix the server and bugs. Never let you down, never let you go~

Programmers to fix crashes, bugs, and exploits for iTOS? Nah, lets just hire more moderators and staff to keep things hush on the forums. Also they need to be savvy with these foreigners to maximize marketing.

Note: “Overseas game and market trend: NA” - LMAO

Steam top seller 2016!

1 Like

How to fix bugs in itos
Step 1: Pass in English test
Step 2: Read and understand the bug report post.
Step 3: Find matching bug fixes from ktos.
Step 4: Tree of Seabirds is great again.

IMC failed at step 1 all this time. Now with a new seabird, huehuehue we will see.

Well that would explain why all the Staffers have terrible grammar, not that it needed explaining. Makes me sad though. I guess they can’t read my Sorc bug reports clear enough to ever fix them.

1 Like

Well for that anything you think is a bug involving pet classes is actually just intended since the balance person over there said it themself. Ethan actually did have “a long” discussion about Paladin conversion mobs derping and told us that. Pretty good example of how they operate since there’s no programmers to actually fix this stuff it makes staff look like fools and obselete.

In turn they just start deleting/hiding threads or ignoring tickets because there’s no solution. Just go and look for the Sadhu thread here that they hid because it’s such a problematic class they can’t figure out how to fix it properly. It’s also a sore spot with the whole Staff Julie history too.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So Riding is supposed to dismount you on auto attack because two functions share the same hotkey and can’t be changed? I’m supposed to not be able to dismiss my pet when I have too many buffs on? My pet’s supposed to ALWAYS miss it’s first attack because it doesn’t target the enemy first?

Holy sheet, I want to be a Bug Developer.

3 Likes

Ask the staff not me. Usually their response from the developers is yes to all those questions. It makes no sense until you understand they don’t actually have the capability to fix that stuff.

Response about conversion AI being “slow” aka bugged and retarded. It’s intentional.

1 Like

Dont post bieber, he is worse retard than any whiteknight on the forums here.

huehuehue

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Imagine what they read after it translates a ticket report or something to them. They must sit there and laugh just like we do except it’s actually a huge responsibility for them to fix problems.

A typical bot report must look like:

“Micro user at Dinner Beet Farm”

3 Likes