Tree of Savior Forum

Cards everywhere! How to solve? Suggestion - card album!

Greetings my fellow Gamers! :slight_smile:

I wanted to know what you would think about some kind of card album in ToS.
I donā€™t know how you feel about all those cards lying around in your storage or inventory.
Personally i want to keep them, but donā€™t want to trash my inventory space.

What could be done about it?

My suggestion would be some sort of a card album for people who want to collect the cards but donā€™t want their inventory flooded.
You could store each individual card only once in the album and cards which you found more than once could be used for challenging other players to get more/other cards which you miss in your collection.

I donā€™t think you should get anything out of it like the collections for items that are already in the game, but it would be a nice feature in my opinion.

Whatā€™s your opinion about that idea?

Worth it? Totally unnecessary?

Iā€™m looking forward to your answers/ideas/suggestions! :wink:

Medic

2 Likes

Card albums with some bonuses, like already existing location collections, would be great.

was about to open a topic on this, but since this is here already, Iā€™d like to add a few things like
Material inventory

• one click to send all materials into material inventory through cloud sharing (lol)
    Gem collection
  • this may not be the best but itā€™s nice to be able to keep gems in a specific storage instead of the personal storage, also if they stacked would be nicer lol
    Recipe list
  • itā€™s there already, but would be nice to clear my inventory of it and have a grid window of my recipe list, sorted and separated by level and armor
    and as mentioned above, Card Albums
  • able to store card (even not via cloud, in town is fine too) in a special card storage
    Adding on, Book Library
  • books that we randomly encounter, would love to have a window to read them anytime instead of having to keep them in inventory or collect dust in the storage

I do believe the ā€œPersonal Storageā€ that we have now is better off being used for late game equipments and rare items collected from bosses and more, not ā€˜wastedā€™, as I consider it, for cards, gems and/or materials just to lose some weight in our inventory.
To add on, Iā€™m always outside farming at 70+% of weight including potions upon leaving town
and as a wizard Iā€™m usually full on weight at just a few weapon/armor pickupsā€¦

Now I would like to stress that I donā€™t know much about KrToS as to how these system work,
and all of these may sound like convenience that removes the purpose of having weight limit in the first place,
but trust me, as an ex-Guild Wars 2 player, in the long run, youā€™re gonna love the system of having to clear your inventory full of cards, materials and gems etc etc in a click of a button.