Tree of Savior Forum

Card Trading Difficulties

Well, I’m playing as Necromancer and obviously to create a Shoggoth I need some cards to enhance mine, but there is no way to buy them by trade with others players… And using card battle (how is used now) we need to trust on the sellers and there isn’t a good way because if you lost your cards, doesn’t make sense to get classes like Sorcerer and Necromancer. There is no problem with Card Battle, it’s really cool but it’s better if it is just a game inside the game and will be so much better if IMC permited trading cards.

1 Like

IMC wants summoner class to suffer, isn’t that apparent?

1 Like

Yeah, it doesn’t make any sense

COME ON IMC, stop waiting for kTos to implement something first (they implement the team storage not losing potential thingy after kTos did that).

After you all IMC even did their own class balancing (ranger, linker), so come on! Make card tradable, at least within the same team. Cos my cleric got so many cards and i wanna give it to my sorc/necro D:

I abandoned my sorcerer due to lack of cards to upgrade. If only IMC allows the trading of cards I would happily go back to my sorcerer. We can’t even put it in team storage :frowning:

Pls let cards be tradable thru team storage.