Tree of Savior Forum

Card List and respective *values* (what to keep etc)

Moa is actually useful for people that are really serious in world boss, all the superior World bosses are Devil, so they get 100% uptime in the 30% damage compared to Glass Moles.

5 Likes

Can you use 3 of the same card?

Someone tested Lepus atk speed increase? Is It worth? It works on off-hand attacks?

Yes (20chars……)

@Delcas yes you can. but only 3 per colour

Here Lepus card

1 Like

Anybody found videos/testing of these cards:

Bebraspion was “misstranslated” in the patch notes - the actual card is Lepus for 2H-Weapons. See https://tos.neet.tv/items/644036.

Reaverpede MIGHT has some uses. I remember some users saying that player characters are considered Medium-Size but I personally didn’t test it.

EDIT: are there iTos videos of Bebraspion/Lepus? Those Korean videos are kinda useless since our servers don’t allow this high attack speed with Dex only.

1 Like

What i really consider underwhelming is the green group. +30 to one stat isn’t worth it, maybe con, but 30 str or int give us very very little patk/matk. In general those stats are still dissapointing after the May rework, your main source of damage still is trascendence.

Players are medium and PLANT-type.
Someone test Iltiswort in PvP/Duel please…

Actually no. It is the most potent card for everyone who has got Aukuras for use (either via scroll or by party member/own skill as Krivis). That’s up to 900 additional HP recovered every 5-10 seconds; if paired with squire food and Restoration scroll, this may actually be enough to make Heal dispensible.

1 Like

I just tested that out, players are not affected by the iltiswort cards in any way.

Sad to know that :frowning:
I was about to buy 3 for my pvp build

@Mikumo I swear i was just about to start a post like this. You beat me to it! Great job!

Though I was gonna do one that is more sorcerer/necromancer oriented, such as templeshooter being an important one for sorcerer.

If you don’t mind, can you please have a separate section where cards would be valuable/worth keeping for summons? If it’s too much trouble I will start another one.

Thanks a bunch.

Edit: wait why is Gazing Golem extremely powerful?! It’s only 10% max of activating. I already consumed it to level up my templeshooter…
:sad:

It’s 10%x3 as you can use 3 of the same

IMO perma-15% boost for both magic and physical (cough Clerics cough) isn’t bad for PVP purpose compared to the occassional +30% that requires you to chug down pots.

2 Likes

I would be happy to revamp the list to include summoner considerations too, however, I have no knowledge of the strength of each summon and will need everybody’s input.
For gazing golem you can stack up to 3x of the card so 30%, actually even 20% is good enough after testing in pve scenarios, im almost on 100% uptime on painbarrier which IS VERY helpful. atm gazing golem card is like 5-10m on my server.

1 Like

Hi guys, ive updated each card’s reviews again after looking at some of the comments and etc.
will see if i can work on adding summoner based usefulness in it as well, asking a around. If anyone has any information on each summon’s strengths, it would be greatly appreciated to share.

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!! Do you want it to get nerfed ALREADY?

Kidding aside, it IS competing with Gazing Golem. I would probably say it is the card to use for those who already have access to KB/KD immunity like Werewolf druids or Sw3 variants. But assuming the abundance of this card from previous iteration of tos I expect people to use it and buy [aukuras] scroll for general PvE.

Red: still either glass mole or chap
Blue: nuale or zaura
Green: blut, ella?, link roller? hard stats are just bad
Purple: gazing golem (this is just too strong to not use)

So many cards but still slim pickings for general use. Some could be good (auto poison + vs poison, auto bleed + vs bleed) but I’m waiting for someone else to test em.

red slot and purple slot has the most variance.
for bossing- moa card can outake chapp/mole since it is 30% perm increase in ALL damage and most superior world bosses are devil type
for other classes theres monkey card for pd/wugus etcetc
theres alot more variance than meets the eye to red and purple slots, just need to think abit.
for example, canceril card in purple slot is actually broken on paper if you think about it and who is going to use it. but needs testing.
in terms of general pve though, most people will just opt for chapp/mole and pain barrier card. (atleast i cant give up the pain barrier card anymore after using it )