Tree of Savior Forum

Captcha kepa solution for bots and afk farmers

hello tree of savior comminity this is my first post in the forums and im not a native english speaker so there will be typos and grammar mistakes in my text.

Afk/bot debuff
make a stacking debuff that decreases exp/silver/drop chance by 1% when you have killed like 500 monsters after that every kill would add another stack of debuff. After you have 100 stacks of the debuff you will not recive any drops or exp. Only way to get rid of the debuff would be making a correct action or answer to “Captcha kepa”. Mission/dungeon instances would not be affected by the debuff or contribute to the debuff kill counter.

Captcha kepa
Captcha kepa would spawn after you get the afk/bot debuff. I dont know how hard it would be to make it a player specific npc that follows the player some quests have this kind of npc so i think it would be possible. Captcha kepa would follow the player with question mark above his head. The player could start the quest/riddle by talking to the kepa. I think its important to use effects or objects that can change shape so it would be hard for a bot program to identify. Some example questions for captcha kepa:

Question 1

Captcha kepa uses dark theruge like ability that spawns random number of orbs. The kepa asks how many orbs are circling it. (this is maybe too easy to solve by a bot program if the ability/effect name changes based on the orbs spawned)

Question 2

Captcha kepa summons popolions and kepas and spawn random number of orbs and asks the player a mathematical question or do a certain action.

Example 1
captcha kepa spawns 3 popolions
captcha kepa spawns 5 kepas
captcha kepa spawns 5 orbs
captcha kepa: “make the total number of summoned creatures the same number as the orbs that are circling me but dont attack any popolions.”

After the player answers or does the right action the debuff is removed and the debuff kill counter resets. If player has less than 30 stacks of the debuff he will recive a bonus 30% exp/silver/drop chance buff that lasts 30min.

If the player does incorrect action he will recive 50 stacks of the debuff and captcha kepa will dissapear. Captcha kepa will reappear after player kills 1 monster.

Using grim reaper to remove afk or bots that have 100 stacks of debuff. The grim reaper would spawn after a player with 100 stacks of debuff. After the player dies to grim reaper only 5 stacks of debuff are removed so he wont be targeted anymore.