Tree of Savior Forum

Can't we have gateways instead?

If there was no way that there will be a SEA/OCE server can this be an option instead? It may reduce cost of operations compared to an actual server and the community itself will still remain huge.

Path of Exile had this system and people say it really helps in the latency issues. So I would like to suggest this as an alternative for people like me from SEA who really wants to enjoy the game.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John can you please look into this for consideration?
Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Hello @konzen,

Thanks for your feedback. We still haven’t made a final decision on regional servers, so keep an eye out for any more announcements regarding the issue. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind however. :slight_smile:

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

please release Indonesia from region lock, please i beg you Ethan. please.

Not happening, they have a publisher there.

they do too in BR, please release indonesia :<

if you look around and see, wherever you see the name Gemscool which is Indonesian publisher, it’ll be followed with bot and P2W. just because indonesian is bad at rallying together and ask for what we want i’m here alone fighting for Indonesian right :<

Most likely some publishers where okay with it, others not…

oh well let’s see if they are okay with me burning their building. let’s see…

Thanks @STAFF_Ethan for taking notice! Hoping for a positive decision from you guys! Just 7 days to go!