Tree of Savior Forum

Can't use my Steam Controller anymore!

Years ago when I played the game, I used a steam controller and everything works properly. I’ve download the game today and now the game doesn’t recognize the controller as a Steam Controller… I can use some generic buttoms like jump and basic attack but can’t use the “mouse track” even activate the steam overlay via controller. I canactivate the overlay via keyboard but not from the controller, don’t know what to do and can’t play this game without the mouse track. Someone with the same problem?

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Steam Controller

System

• Country, Region : Brazil
2 Likes

As an update, I’ve god an answer in Steam that the game doesn’t work with DirectInput controllers anymore but the steam controller, as informed on the steam help the Steam controller uses XInput to send commands to your computer.

I really don’t get why isn’t working as before :frowning: Please, help me

I had faced an issue with my steam controller when I downloaded the latest version of a hitman. But now the issue is resolved after re-installation of the game. So think you can also reinstall the game on which you are facing the problem.

If your issue is not resolved even after re-installation, then you can contact Reviewsed, Because they have written an in-depth review of Steam Controller (https://www.reviewsed.com/steam-controller-review/), they will definitely resolve your query.

Now is working properly <3 Thanks for answering