Can't Summon monster in Monster Tamer

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 1/1/2019 7:10AM EDT

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Enril

Character Name: Eisen

Bug Description :
I was soloing the Monster Tamer Event dungeon and purposely picking Mothstem among the list of boss you can fight inside. (Disconnecting/Going to Chose Character menu if its not Mothstem) after 10 or 11 fight with Mothstem I reenter the dungeon multiple times to hopefully Fight Mothstem again. After a few try Mothstem appear. To my surprise I cannot use the Tamer Blue Orb anymore. Pressing the correct key in with I placed it doesn’t work. Placing it in other Key slot doesn’t work. Placing it on my potion slot (which I can drink potion inside the dungeon so I know my keyboard is not broken) still doesn’t work. Right clicking it doesn’t work. clicking it doesn’t work. I already relog / closed the game / not play for a few hours and it still would not work.

I still have more than 200 coins and I doubt I would be able to finish this in time before the maintenance. :cold_sweat: Please help.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Enter Monster Tamer Dungeon (Solo)
  2. Fight Boss (Preferable the same boss each time)
  3. Try again and again until Tamer Orb doesn’t work
  4. ???

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

"Event Ideas from the Community" Thread
Blue Orb to summon monster not working

did the error happen at 7:10am EDT for you or is that the time now?

I’m wondering if this issue is related to the error 9 thing or if there’s some other trigger, if it suddenly stopped working for you then you might be able to pinpoint the problem.

It first happened around 12 31, 2018 10pm EDT. My Internet was also acting up disconnecting me from time to time so I thought It was a connection issue. I closed the game for a while and played again after a few hours but still no progress.

I also experience a wave of lag while the 1st incident happened not sure if related or not.

hmm no idea then. It doesn’t coincide with anything in particular that I’m aware of lol.

Thanks for the info though, I hope IMC can do something about it soon.

Im having the same problem. This is so frustrating!

Hello @Neiru,

Please send us a ticket with your evidence regarding the issue.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.
I’ve already submitted a ticket regarding my issue.

Same issue here…
“Send us a ticket” they said…

Same issue here too!!! :frowning:

Wait… you mean to say they have not fixed this issue yet?