Tree of Savior Forum

Can't start the game since Tuesday patch 30 October

Date and Time:October 30 2018 after the new patch went live

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Noches

Character Name: Kero

Bug Description :
I open the launcher and before goes to the server list window,I get an error window

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Open TOS launcher
  2. Get the error window

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard and Mouse both are from RaZer

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-6700K G 4.00GHz (8 CPUs)
  • RAM : 32 GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • Mainboard : Intel ® Series /230C Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
  • Storage : 2.03 TB
  • Internet Connection : Ping:29 ms Download:23,14 Mbps Upload:1,74 Mbps
  • Country, Region :canada:

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Still not fix and its been a day… should I wait for next week patch or the Sunday daylight saving patch?

We dispatched the situation immediately when we encounter that problem reached to us.
Luckily, the same problem is holding on other regions so they already knew about it.

They will be going to attach fix on, suspected problems coming up weeks patch.

1 Like

Ok thank you and will we get a bigger Compensation than 3 exp tomes since its about 3 days we couldn’t play?

Nothing yet? 2 Days without playing…

Nope nothing but I sm going try to Use the Verify files in the steam option and see if that works

I used the Verity option on steam and with the patch of today,I am still having the same problem.It’s been a week now lol that I couldn’t log on TOS…should I quit or what HAHA?

Edit:I even took off all the addons and uninstalled and reinstalled TOS and still the same error message.

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Still having the same problem…what to do now…?

try to change resolution from your monitor to another without being current to adjust the graphics of the game. to see if it works.:roll_eyes: and then let your monitor equal in the game

Happened to me waaaay back. Cant really fix it until the next patch.

That’s really a problem.I got crazy when it happened with me I sent a ticket. and in the update I had, it solved my problem. but I can not tell if it was them or I messed up like crazy :expressionless: