Tree of Savior Forum

Cant spend my TP

Team name: Kotaro
Server: Silute

Well, I’m having a little problem, with the maximum of TP, before putting my 2k of TP, I checked the necessary for the release, and when you tried to use more than 1k of TP, in the game it said, ‘’ contact us with support if it occurs. ‘’ Well, I sent several tikets to not only try to solve but also understand, because I put to enjoy the event of the month and apparently the company does not even help with that. What are the criteria for unlocking? This became very vague, my account is years old, and I read comments that said I needed to spend TP once, I already spent it when I participated in SEASON. that is more than a month ago, I believe.

I confess that my desire is to abandon the game and play anything else where the consumer has more attention.

Hello jefferson.adrianogm,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that there is a policy being followed in order to process your request about TP spending limit. We highly suggest to contact support again after spending more time playing normally.

1 Like

Thanks, I don’t want to have to contact them anytime soon. Maybe they think about stop using macro in the service, it ends up helping a lot.