Tree of Savior Forum

Cant see NPC in Miner Village

I cant see any NPC in miner’s village. is it quest related? all my high level characters cant see NPC in this map. which quest i need to do to unlock? HELP!

if you have never done a quest there talk to mayo (icon on minimap up north) above stairs…

you kind of have to rescue the villagers first :confused:

Got it. you have to finish the golden quest from the main city all the way to this map. if you didnt finish the gold quest just show up in this map, the quest wont start. Here is the dude i am looking for to dismantal all my untradable velcoff items.

yea you are right the alchemist guy was kidnapped lol.

I find it weird cause I read somewhere that they make it so alchemist master is always there even if quest is undone, guess they back down after rebirth and I never notice cause I do all quests xD

I approve of her as master even if she sucks at potions xD

One one of my characters the npc went missing even though I have freed him from the Vubbes and then done the crystal mine quest line. It’s just gone. It’s been 2 years and still no fix lmao.

can you post image?_?

also can you switch channels and leave map (make sure it isn’t lag/ping related problem)

It’s been missing for 2 years, I know it’s not a lag/ping/channel related problem lol.

I’ll post a screenshot next time I log.