Tree of Savior Forum

Can't ride ferret wheel in Seir Rainforest

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 03/10/2017

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Reonin

Character Name: Aelio

Bug Description :
I am trying to access Sicarius from Seir Rainforest but I can’t ride the Ferret Wheel. There is an invisible wall or something preventing me from getting on the basket deals.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to Seir Rainforest
  2. Try to ride Ferret Wheel

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

I’ve already reported the issue. For me, it was related to having the “Map Fog Viewer” addon. I temporarily removed the addon and I was able to use the Ferret Wheel. Once you’re in Sicarius, you can use the statue to permanently have access to the map, so you can put your addon back.

I don’t have any addons.

1 Like

Exact same problem I’m having now. Was this ever resolved for you?

This was never resolved. When I submitted a ticket about it, they wanted me to send them video footage. They apparently can’t take 3 minutes to go out, confirm, and fix their own game. I’m supposed to not only pay to play it, I’m also supposed to work for free… IMC :slight_smile:

Yep, got that problem like 1 week ago, i just decided to skip this map and if it persist i proly should skip this game (due to other bugs too)

Yea this game is in a sorry state. There are so many bugs, IMC is in some kind of comatose state, oblivious to everything. They’re either on some serious drugs or they just don’t give a $@#%. I get the impression they’re just milking us for whatever money they can get. I am happy when they release certain patches, modifying skills for classes and creating events that help you level but the customer support side is seriously lacking. They kind of do what they want when they want.

I have yet to spend any money on this game because of the issues i’ve encountered and my customer service experience that has been associated with those issues.

I feel I do alot by simply getting on here, promptly reporting bugs as I find them and doing my best to provide detailed descriptions of the issue. I see others posting about the same kind of bugs I’ve submitted tickets for but were never resolved. I’m really not sure what’s going on. I know maintenance occurs, events happen etc. but with all the bugs, poor customer service, and low player population I’m not very optimistic about the future of TOS. It’s sad too cause there’s so much potential here. Do you all need a developer? Manager? HMU :wink: