Tree of Savior Forum

Cant put gems into weapon

So as the title says, I am unable to put any gems into my gear, Im doing things right (I think?) since it worked in the past. It doesn’t matter what item I use gems on and if they are freshly dropped.

Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team name: Grimyu

Steps to reproduce issue: Right click on any gem, press yes when asked about “gem extraction”, left click on any gear with sockets opened, nothing happens

1 Like

I thought the same yesterday, when nothing happened after adding a gem. In fact, I think the process simply lags, misses an UI update, or takes more time I don’t know, but after a few seconds the gem is in fact perfectly added.

1 Like

Nah, I tried that like 20 times already and gems still not inside my weapon.

It doesn’t work for me either. Today I managed to slot gems into spear, but now I’m again unable to.

Same here, been trying like crazy, already verified files and still no gem on the weapon…

1 Like

Same here, trying diffrent weapons and even diffrent maps, just nothing happens.

move the weapon and gem to team storage, and have one of your other toon do it, solved my problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.