Tree of Savior Forum

Cant Link My Steam Account

I need to Send a Ticked but i cant without Linking my Steam Account, anyone have any info on that?

I think log in tos website using the google account linked to your steam. If you dont have one. You can create a separate steam account with a your current google account. Dont worry, as long as the details in the ticket is accurate, you dont need to worry about using a separate steam account

Actually I’m trying with the same email from my steam account, and i even tried create a new one and nothing work, it gives no erros it simple do not save the account here on the IMC website…

I have asked some friends to test, but they already have linked their accounts a long time ago, so this looks like a recent bug…

EDIT: I also tried with multiple browsers without any active extensions…

I wonder what is causing this…

Tree of Bugs, do you know to i get in touch with anyone from @staff ?

EDIT: SOLVED, To anyone that have the misfortune to encounter that problem, turned out to be that IMC website wont accept strage chaacters on the Steam Name, so change it to standart characters before trying to link Steam and you can skip the Steam Link pressin “ESC” on the page request to Link…