Tree of Savior Forum

Can't get past the "enter server" part. Help please?

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : currently 3:06 am EST

Server Name: ALL of them, but my server is Klaipeda

Team Name: clinx

Character Name: i mean, i cant get on any of them and cant remember my new swordsman, but i know i have chars named Clinix, Dentago, Clinz, etc

Bug Description : I can enter the game menu but cannot get past it when i press “enter”, ive tried other servers and its the same thing. Even tried restarting the game and everything. Cant think of anything to do to resolve this, so i hope someone can help me :frowning:

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
doing nothing, just was standing there waiting for a friend to catch up to me. Thats what makes this so weird to me…

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
i could but it doesnt say anything after pressing enter. it just returns back to being clickable.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :frowning: rowning:

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
doing nothing, just was standing there waiting for a friend to catch up to me. Thats what makes this so weird to me…

Screenshots / Video (attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

i could but it doesnt say anything after pressing enter. it just returns back to being clickable.

@GM_Francis @Staff_Jin hope one or all of you see this and can help me out :\

Server maintenance for 30min more.

1 Like

oooooooooooooh okay. that makes much more sense. i must be stupid then hahha. thank you for telling me though!!! :slight_smile:

1hr 12mins more from now

1 Like

that confirmed? if so, then that’s definitely do-able.