Tree of Savior Forum

Can't decide between Druid or AA Quarrel Shooter

Hi My friends invite me to play this game with them and since I’m a newbie to this game so I can’t decide which class I should play as my first char.

First I saw rank 8 classes on the webpage and feel like WOW from druid werewolf skill (I like dog and at first I’d love to play Shepherd class but found out that it’s not coming out yet)

I know that rank 8 is to far away and I’m not sure I can keep up to that far before I feel bored of “on the way” path.

And then I saw a video on youtube of something you called “Auto Attack Quarrel Shooter” which I found interesting and seems compatible with my playstyle (because pressing many skill slots is too hard for me so playing a class with few skill to use is something I’d go for)

After some info gathering I came out with these to build to choose

1. Cleric 1 > Krivis 3 > Diev 1 > Druid 3 (pure INT build)

2. Archer 1 > Quarrel Shooter 3 > Fletcher 3 (or Wugushi 3) > [still undecided] (STR build with some CON)

I don’t have much problem with money issue because my friend can give me some early level equips to play with and they said I can play any class I like.

I’d vote for druid.

But srsly go for cleric 2 instead of diev. 10 healtitels is all you need to call yourself “support” when u need a party (and after that enjoy urself beating every dps class in terms of dmg). Even if ur cocky enough to believe noone deserves any healing - you will miss out a better safty wall (the difference thx to attributes are huge) and fade. Fade lets you easily bossrush any dungeon a couple of lvls below you.

Qs is very very very item dependet. More money sink that i would ever would want to Invest for a Friend. But yes it’s fun until rank 4-5. And your choices After qs are honestly meh (there are better ones :3)

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion.

So 10 tiles of heal and fade have more worth than more 20% damage to plant attribute? And to tell the truth I’m not kind of support person so I choose the build that I can play on my own.

Now I start trying Cleric 1 > Krivis 1 and found that Zaibas is so awesome. But the downside is after I cast all my damaging skill (Heal, Cure, Zaibas) I just have to wait for about 20 sec to recast them again. I have a hard time dealing with a single enemy that I don’t want to waste my skill for only one kill and the auto attack does a tiny damage. : (

LOL I haven’t seen any post-AA Quarrel Shooter build on the internet so have no idea how I sould go after Quarrel Shooter 3 so I assume that AoE skill of Fletcher should fill the gap of this build.

Heal gives you another source of dmg. Especially vs Bosses it’s not neglectable.
But low-lvl your dmg shouldn’t be any problem after all. Tell your friends to buy you a full cafrisun set and if they’re wealthy enough 3 headgears with a ele-attack enchant + Arde Dagger. And let them give you some talt, which you can sell so you can affort yourself pardoner buffs. With this setup you can level any class you like with ease (all you need is AA everything).
There ain’t enough plant type monsters to justify taking diev only for that. Only good point for diev1 is laima ( 20% cooldown).

For QS you can check this thread: Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

Lemme tell you my experience with my a2-qs3-sr (lv 217 now). Until lv 150 i was the king of the world… with my change to sr i was despertly in need of a better pistol (Manamana). I spend a couple of weeks rushing the lv 200 dungeon and couldn’t find it at all. I ended up buying the recipe at the market. Now i feel like carfisun isn’t suitable anymore for the maps i am currently questing. And i am still running around with a lv 40 Grand Cross which is rly losing its value. And don’t get me started on finding a Battle Braclet which you will need for any good Braclet.
You become very depended on gear, because your Runningshot doesn’t have any attributes to increase your AA Dmg. So u will need gear. And getting it is either frustrating or damn boring because you need to farm silver.

And Fletcher isn’t known for it’s AOE. He is a single target Boss-killer.

As krivis/druid gear isn’t as important. You will need to focus on your attributes.

But if you want a solo-lvling-build i believe somekind of bokor-pd variation would suit you more. Krivis might fall off lategame and it’s more a single target build. And I know that werewolf looks hot as ■■■■. But it will drain a looooot of mana. So you will have to choose very wisely when to use it and mostly work with your krivis and pre rank3 druid skills.

Druid is fun. But honestly quarrel is probably the better option especially with the insane mdef on high lvl mobs.

I’d choose Druid 3 for sure. QS has such an awkward build path post ranks 4-5.

Archer 2 > Ranger 3 > SR 3

Archer 1 > Ranger 3 > Rogue > SR 3

Archer 2 > Ranger > Scout > Fletcher 3 > Mergen

Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Druid 2 > Taoist

Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Druid 3

Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Miko/Oracle/Pardoner/Priest > PD > Taoist

Thanks for the answers you all. Now I’m level 50ish Cleric 1 > Krivis 2 with full set of Cafrisun along with Sacrament buff from Pardoner.

Now I’m doing like whacking mobs with my weapon > Zaibas/Cure for a group of mobs > Heal myself if needed > repeat and I feel really bored somehow TwT

To think that I have to go through this cycle until I get to rank 6 urgh…