Tree of Savior Forum

Can't Decide Between Cleric C3 or Krivis C3 :(

Hello there :blush:

Right now I’m Cleric C1 > Krivis C1 and I’m aiming at Druid (not sure what to do next, just waiting for the news on cleric’s rank 8). I’m putting all stats on INT (focusing on +200) with a little bit on CON (max 70). I’m taking Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Cleric > ____ > Druid. But I just can’t decide which path to pick at rank 5, Cleric C3 or Krivis C3?

:cross: For Cleric C3, I will get Cure 15/15 for +10 hits and heal 15/15.
Something like this: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/gk0vu8rnr6/

:trident: And for Krivis C3, I will definitely get Zaibas 15/15, Zalciai 15/15 and Divine Stigma 10/10.
Something like this: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/cxh9aaeio6/

I kinda like Krivis C3, but still got my doubts… Anyone able to help me with this, pretty please? :hearts:

Thank you!!
:smile_cat:

There’s a new Krivis gimmick which utilises Melstis. You would need a Dievderby with you to cast Ausrine, everyone circles around it, then you meltis to hold that invulnerability buff for around 40secs. This is a great tool, mainly wanted for Earth Tower (but not necessary), and maybe pvp.

2 Likes

Krivis3 got very popular for earth tower teams since Korea cleared ET with this set-up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARtXCGs9P68
Krivis3 melstis extends Invincibility (diev3 ausrine) of the whole team, and extends the Archer schwarzer reiter buff Retreat shot.

Note that it extends all buffs by Freezing the buff timer, you will notice the buff timers aren’t ticking when melstis is on.

To me, kriv3 is better than cleric3, 100%.

2 Likes

krivis 3 hands down. melstis is just SO much betetr than guardian saint…

1 Like

Oh, I see! I started playing one month ago and I first started with Archer, but at lv 110 I wanted to try Cleric… I never went to Earth Tower or PvP, so I’m kinda newbie at these things :cry: haha so you’d go for Zalciai 11/15 and Melstis 5/5?

Glad to hear that! hehe thanks for the video tip! what skill would you not max to get Melstis 5/5? Zalciai? :confused:

Nice!! haha thank yoooou! :smiley_cat:

Regarding cleric3 cure15 vs krivis zaibas15.

If you are cleric2 + krivi3, you get 38 zaibas hits + 28 cure hits = 66 hits.
If you are cleric3 + krivis2, you get 28 zaibas hits + 38 cure hits = 66 hits.

Cure doesn’t hit flying enemies, and guardian Saint of cleric3 is not liked. The advantage of cure vs zaibas is cure holy damage. Holy element is better than lightning element.
Krivis3 melstis more useful. Any level of zalciai is sufficient (zalciai lvl 3 is common), so I would take points from zalciai and put them into melstis. You can use a pot before using melstis, and melstis will extend your potion duration. You cannot use items during melstis cast, so use them before.

I’d say get at least some daino (most players get 3-5 daino), and max its attribute. Daino increases max buff count, later in the game you will get a lot of buffs. Helps archers and wizards a lot, they get only 5 maximum buff count, and warriors and clerics get 7 buff count.

2 Likes

Wow, really nice information! :heart_eyes_cat:
Thanks to you I’m pretty sure to go Krivis C3 (and Melstis 5/5 hihi) and now I’ve got some really useful tips from you guys! Glad I’ve asked haha

Thank you soooo much for all the attention and patience! :hugging::hearts:

well, if you are going int, there is no reason to not max zaibas… and melstis as well.

forget zalciai, zalciai is only good on a spr build, as most of its effects comes from the scalling part. might as well get enough for the atribute and that is all…

Since you are INT build, I do not recommend getting Zalcial at all. I would probably put those points into Divine Stigma or Aukuras.

I have a Druid 2, and this is the set up I have:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/dabpsem1nn/

If you want to have more damage, then I would max Divine Stigma rather than Auskuras.

If you don’t like aukuras, I will still advise lvl 1 for decreased HP recovery time, and it decreases accuracy and lowers your debuff times. AND if you aukuras, the aukuras will draw aggro (fade + aukuras is nice).

Aukuras enemy accuracy reduction = 30% + 2% per level.
Lv 1 -30% accuracy.
And, it reduces debuff time:
When in range of the Aukaras, Debuffs will have a reduced duration (For every 0.1 seconds debuffs duration will decrease by 0.05s.).

Oh, I wasn’t thinking about Aukuras at all, didn’t know it was that helpful… :disappointed_relieved: The builds I’ve seen before were all going for Divine Stigma. Guess I’ll try it a little bit more before deciding to points on Divine Stigma at Krivis 2!
Btw, how does Divine Stigma works? I have to use it on a monster and kill it to get the buff, right? Is it annoying? I mean… when you know it could be an instant buff :sweat_smile:

@xEarlx i noticed that in your Cleric C2 build you went for Safety Zone instead of Divine Might. I really like Safety Zone and I was wondering if I should go 9/10 like you… Is Divine Might really that bad?

Thanks!

That’s right. And yes, it is indeed difficult to keep up the buff. If you’re in the field though, you can use it on Tree Root Crystals for an easier time getting it.

Divine Might is good. On some skills, it’s even better, so there’s no reason not to get it.

This is what I’d recommend, however don’t feel obliged to follow it. Only you know your playstyle. The reason I took aukuras 15 is because I like aukuras 15 + squire food buff. 3 free points for cleric skills, I feel like safety zone 1 + attribute (20 hits) is enough. Divine might, fade, safety zone skill lvls are all preference. I believe heal 10 and cure 10 are a must. I dislike using divine stigmae. You can extend your divine stigma buff with melstis though. Melstis 1 or melstis 5 depending on preference. Reason I took melstis 5 is because the SP cost doesn’t change.

Divine might is superb for quarrel shooter running shot, diev statue skill duration, priest buffs, for example.

KRIVIS:
Aukuras 3 pts - Minimum required for Fire Property Resistance bonus. Also a decent utility skill used to lure mobs.
Zalciai 2 pts - Left over points added here. Adds a boost of Magic Amplification with Attribute. The Crit Atk bonus and -Crit Resistance is so so without a significant amount of SPR.
Divine Stigma 10 pts - Use it on boss traps or Tree Root Crystals for easy use! The stat gains are a good boost to overall party dps.
Melstis 5 pts - Best KrivisC3 skill imo…great combo with Dievdirby’s Statue of Goddess Ausrine.

CLERIC:
Fade 0-1 pts - It affects the whole party, which might not be desirable. (If you feel like you need it for solo play, then get it.)
Divine Might 4-5 pts - Not only do your Heal, Cure, Zaibas and Carnivory skills get a boost, but your party members’ favorite skills get a boost too!
Safety Zone 5-? pts - Putting more pts here could be worth while. You could take a few pts from Divine Might/Fade and add it here instead. Keep in mind you will also get Sterea Trofh later on DruidC2.

NOTICE: Cleric Rank8 class translation released! Have a look in case you want to make some major changes. Cleric Rank 8 Preview (Translations)

Aw, such a hard thing to choose between Aukuras and Divine Stigma… :sweat: I recently became Krivis 2 and I’m saving some points, don’t wanna mess up… I’ve put 3 on Aukuras and 1 on Divine Stigma, just to try it out, but these two skills won’t make a huge difference in the beggining, right? Like @greyhiem said, guess I’ll have to follow my playstyle and see what it looks like haha

And I didn’t know there is an attribute that increases the number of Safety Zone’s blocks, that’s so good to know! I’ll go for this attribute and Divine Might :upside_down:

@BlackWinds thanks for the news, I’ve been waiting for this!!
Guess Oracle is still a bad option compared to the other classes (although I really like her dress hahaha). Druid C3 is so awesome! I wasn’t aiming at C3 but this Lycanthrophy made me think a lot about it (I only hope it doesn’t last like 10 secs with 100+ cooldown lol) wanna be a baddass werewolf!! :sunglasses:

1 Like