Tree of Savior Forum

Can't craft Canine Head Decoration

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 20.05.2020 19:00-20:00 GMT+6

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: denska

Character Name: Doorka

Bug Description :
Hello! So i finally got this Canine Head Decoration recipe from endless rolling of forest cubes. But appears that materials requierd for craft were deleted from the game due to this patchnotes: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1796
Specifically due to this part image
This recipe should be deleted and replaced by complete item or require nucle/sierra powder to craft (if i got that right).
So please do all that you can to fix this i really want that hair accessory.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
Well, i cant get this one again because it took me nearly 700 rolls of forest cube to even get one piece. But issue here is that recipe is wrong. I tried to get this materials though, it doesnt drop

Screenshots / Video :

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Joypad

System

• CPU : AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz
  • RAM : 16 gb
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6gb
  • Mainboard : Gigabyte
  • Storage : KINGSTON SUV300S37A240G ATA Device
  • Internet Connection : Cable
  • Country, Region : Russian Federation
2 Likes

sorry sir can i ask you ? is it now still can craft canine head decoration ?

Still CAN’T craft it cause materials are deleted from game

@GM_Francis how to get the materials and why isn’t this fixed? Does IMC even care about the customer base? Lack of replies on topics shows GMs don’t seem to.

So, I’m not sure if all the materials are obtainable this way, but in world map, type Extension
the bottom right corner (just above where you enter from) has a number guessing gimmick. I obtained the straw mats from there. But i have yet to see battle boss fang or brown rambear bones.

It can be completed 6 times per day / per character. It’s a 50/50 chance whether you get a “big stamina pill” or “(old)attok cube” (you can reroll the cube 2 additional times after opening for a total of 3 chances per cube).

since the GMs don’t actually care about the players hopefully this helps.

Thanks for reply , will try it. Funny how i almost forget about that already :neutral_face: