Tree of Savior Forum

Can't connect to server [SA] Silute

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

This is so f frustrating, more than 48 hours without playing!

Ya creo que esto resulto ser una gran estafa, simplemente pusieron 2 tipos de founders pack, se llenaron los bolsillos y lo abandonaron. Me parece impresentable que pasen 2 dias sin ni una sola respuesta, gente pago 50US y sigue sin poder jugar, con un servicio mediocre y un staff fantasma.
Una lastima IMC, otro fiasco a su lista.

1 Like

----READ THIS IF YOUR CHARACTERS ARE STUCK AT LODGE------
I’m Reposting just so people in this topic( which is crowded too) can see it as well. I don’t know if this is against the rules or anything, i just want to help.

I wasn’t able to play with 2 of my characters( i was able to play with the other 2) since the tranfer to the [SA] server, then i heard about WTFast and decided to give it a try, and surprinsingly it worked. Both characters were stuck at lodge, both on the Zachariel Crossroads map, now i can play with both.
Be sure to choose the WTFast server with the best ping(Manually connect > Sort by ping).

BTW i’m using WTFast via Steam.

Try this and if it works for you, post it here so more people can see it.

Im stuck too …
When try to log in i got disconect …
72 hours without play …

One day more and I cant play the game.
Try to connect, cannot connect to the server. (This on server list)
Then, when you get into lodge, you select you character, and boom, cannot connect to the server.
72 hours and counting.

or better and the character just does not log in Silute serves any other served can log in and create char and play normally

FAIL!..SAME PROBLEM ¬¬…ARE YOU SURE?

Ok, i guess IMC will not read my support ticket and we never will get a response maybe because they know nothing about the problem, soooooo…

i will post it here, and try luck if they see it here:

Whats the really problem right now???
two days ago we havent access at all to ANY ToS server hosted on amazon Brasil(52.67.6.83, 52.67.20.143, 52.67.11.119), yesterday the magic happens, we can finally enter, but then we get dumped or dropped from the server when we go to a random map or small plaace, so what happened, yesteday we recovered the connection to 2 of 3 Servers on amazon Brasil, (for my case 52.67.6.83 and 52.67.11.119, i guess the same for all who can enter), so we dont have connection to 52.67.20.143, how do i know???:

So what is this server, isnt a failover or an alternative server? No, this server is used for maybe dungeon or small places and load balancing maps, how do i know this???:

Ok so why is working with WTFast, or Brasil?. they arent blocked or have direct routing to Amazon brasil (in my case with WTFast i dont jump on a local internet provider router who doesnt know how to reach to amazon brasil server 52.67.20.143 (cause is forbidden or blocked by the next hop, or by ip address).

So u will be saying right now… “ohh i get ur point” or “Stfu i will continue to spam that this server is a crap and do nothing about”, yeah, whatever u say, but how can we get this solved:

How to Solve
First of all you can solve anything by yourself :confused: , what is needed to be done is for IMC to really understand the problem and call Amazon BR and tell them to unblock the 52.67.20.143 (like they did it yesterday with the other two servers that werent available), they are from USA, maybe in usa they are not blocked or have the correct path to the 52.67.20.143, so they say, everything is all right here, and this will never be solved.

So right now you will be saying “how can i help to solve the problem”, :slight_smile: POST UR TRACERT TO THE 3 SERVERS AS THE FIRST PIC ON THIS POST, SO THEY CAN SEE IT WHENEVER THEY LOGIN AND SAY WOW… WHAT IS THAT, OH HERE IS THE PROBLEM:slight_smile:, and solve the damn thing.

Thank you for reading the Long post with pictures lol.

17 Likes

Thanks for this info !
I made a new ticket with my tracert like you said, hope they read it.

Very interesting post , but I have a better solution , we catch a bomb and put it in the place of the host that “Amazon” . So we exploit the delayed any other company offering a service that is not able to provide . In order to save some money and rob people put servers anywhere. Let’s make explote that’s place and kill them all.:rage:

1 Like

same problem here
team name: Zerobantai

Same error…
Server: silute
Team Name: Zerobantai
char: ALL OF THEM
stay in the lodge and cant log in the game.

One day have passed, reporting in…

Server: [SA]Silute
Team Name: Peroroncino
Char: Pekapeka
Last location: Tenet Garden

Can’t loggin into the game, character just stays in the loge.

Video

I got the same here:
The problem only occurs to me for some maps, and/or some channels, so your thesis about the small places must be correct:

I have my main char stuck at channel 1 or 2 in the Crystal Mine Lot 2 - 2F, and a second char stuck at the Pyromancer`s house in Klaipeda City.

Hope this helps to solve the problem

:slight_smile:

Rastreando a rota para ec2-52-67-20-143.sa-east-1.compute.amazonaws.com [52.67.20.143]
com no máximo 30 saltos:

1 3 ms 1 ms 37 ms MyRouter.Home [192.168.1.1]
2 6 ms 6 ms 6 ms 175.251.40.189.isp.timbrasil.com.br [189.40.251.175]
3 7 ms 6 ms 7 ms 10.216.250.229
4 14 ms 14 ms 14 ms 10.216.250.129
5 10 ms 7 ms 8 ms 10.223.238.77
6 7 ms 7 ms 8 ms 149.3.181.17
7 * * * Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
8 * * * Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
9 * * * Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
10 * * * Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
11 * * * Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
12 * * * Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.

ayuda no puedo entrar al server SA solo me aparesen chanel 1 y 2 en todos mis personajes luego le doy conectar y se me sale al menu de servers

name : matrix
team name : depredador

Same problem, main character stuck at lodge and cant connect. It has been 2 days already.

imc does not respond to the players, it is a disregard for the players as they want to launch the F2P with the game so this print is garbage

For me it started working again.
Did someone try the ipconfig /flushdns command yet? Maybe it fixes it.
Here is a tutorial:
http://www.technipages.com/flush-and-reset-the-dns-resolver-cache-using-ipconfig

The best thing we all should do is a negative review on steam, to warn people of what they will have to face when f2p launch, and it will be worse, very worse.,

Same problem here my friends, until yesterday only my main character could not log in , I went to play with each other and all are now with the same problem , each caught in a different map - Team name : Maat

I nonsense I have paid for the game and now have to pay for WTFast so I can keep playing , that is, pay twice for something that would theoretically totally free, at least that was the proposal , as well as countless MMORPGs , I can only play using WTFast .

I have sent three tickets, lost hope , I will continue using the WTFast Trial period and time to end I’ll see what I’ll do if I will continue playing or not. Good luck to the countrymen.

Mesmo problema aqui meus amigos, até ontem somente meu personagem principal não conseguia logar, fui jogar com os outros e agora todos estão com o mesmo problema, cada um travou em um mapa diferente - Nome do time: Maat

Acho um absurdo eu ter pagado pelo jogo e agora terei que pagar pelo WTFast para que eu possa continuar jogando, ou seja, pagar duas vezes por algo que teoricamente seria totalmente gratuito, pelo menos essa foi a proposta, assim como inumeros MMORPGS, só consigo jogar utilizando o WTFast.

Já enviei três tickets, perdi a esperança, vou continuar utilizando o periodo Trial do WTFast e a hora que acabar verei o que vou fazer, se continuarei jogando ou não. Boa sorte para os conterraneos.