Tree of Savior Forum

Can't connect to server [SA] Silute

relax dude. no need to be aggressive

Same problem! It was working before!

=/ hard to play, plis some feedback =/

so… who are you to?

Hey guys!

Someone tried to reinstall the game ?

I have a friend who get connect normally. But I am also having the same error , I did a test and asked him to log in my STEAM account for his PC and he has succeeded in connect with my account and play with my team.
I will try to reinstall the game , because it can be a file that has “broken” after the transfer/update and is not getting update or something, if this works, I 'll let you know .

o/

Yo probe todo lo que la gente menciona en los distintos foros pero nada funciono, inclusive lo del WTFast, pero nada, tambien probe desinstalando y volviendo a instalar. Puedo jugar sin problemas en cualquier servidor menos en el [SA] Silute.

I have same problem … i have token plz solution now

Team Name : Drax

reinstalled the game 3 times, amost formating the computer, yesterday everything ok, today , stared laguing , then disconect, and cant conect anymore

1 Like

Same problem here, i’m token and i’m losing another day…

culpa da Dilma ‘-’

1 Like

When I use WTFast I can log into the game, but I’m constantly being disconnected from the game. :scream_cat:

Free wtfast dc’s you every 15 minutes or so.

La verdad, que con los problemas que hay, que hasta ni los brasileros pueden entrar en el servidor de Brasil, deberían de dar una buena compensación, y si va a ser así el soporte que ni siquiera han dado un comentario que estaban trabajando en el tema. Deja mucho que desear esto, mas haya de que el 10 de mayo se vuelva F2P, un servicio por el cual hay que pagar como lo que es el sistema de tokens, los founders packs, Etc. Merece una mejor atención y no como aqui, que habremos varias personas quejándose y no recibimos ninguna respuesta al menos diciendo estamos trabajando en el problema o estamos buscando una solución. Eso demuestra una falta de compromiso por parte de la empresa que ofrece el servicio. Mas de un niño rata va a saltar con puntos despectivos de lo que digo, pero es la opinión de un cliente desconforme.

12 Likes

Same here, i can’t connect ):

opino igual que tu pero si no nos responden cuando escribimos en ingles, menos nos van a escuchar cuando hablamos en castellano :confused:

Y menos si estamos drogados :confused:

1 Like

mesmo problema aki erro de conecção affe

Este IP pertence a empresa: A100 Row Servicos de Dados Brasil Ltda.
Agora por que algumas rotas inclusive a minha passam por ele não sei.

mmmmmm sigue lo mismo alguna novedad bueno sera al sobre

after the last update I am unable to log into the server (SA) Silute, I came in and after I moved to the map Zachariel Crossroads about 16: 15h was not possible to connect to the server (SA) Silute, please fix the problem …
Steps to reproduce the problem:

1. I try to log into the server SA Silute;
  2. I can not get on the server;

Server: SA Silute
Team Name: ASGARDIANS
Character name: NJORD
Zone: Zachariel Crossroads
Starting City: Klaipedia

They don’t even care , they haven’t even told us that they are aware of the problem …seriously i think they did it on purpose ;/ , almost 48Hrs and no answer D: