Tree of Savior Forum

Can't cleric-heal party member

Am I doing it wrong? I got 4 cleric, all won’t heal other.

you’re probably pressing the Heal button twice.

You can only Heal other players by pressing the Heal button once and then pressing in one direction.
The Heal will then automatically target the person you chose to target.

It’s rather strange because you have to press the Heal button twice to heal yourself, but at least it’s a fail-safe if you’re trying to use Heal on your char and accidentally press into one direction, because by pressing the Healing button once again you still cast Heal on your character.

No idea if the ingame help does clarify about this, I always click away these jump-scare windows that pop up when getting a skill or entering a new content.

Press heal once, circle pop up, press one direction using keyboard direction button, then my char won’t do anything until I press heal again which then only heal myself. This also apply to similar skill like resurrection, ein sof and all.

Are you using mouse mode? Heal other doesn’t work with mouse mode at all. When the wheel appears, choosing a direction with keyboard does nothing and you’re stuck with the wheel. I don’t even know how to get rid of it. Basically I only use it for heal self… and even then each time I pray I press Heal macro twice fast enough to trigger the skills without the wheel appearing. This is such nonsense… it would have been much simpler to use a target pointer and heal the area instead of this stupid wheel.

I’m using keyboard mode but I’ll check and test.

Remapping my hotkey finally can heal others. Thankss

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.